Author Topic: Anyone seen XBusty-PrincessX ??  (Read 718 times)

Offline CD80

Hi just wondered if anyone had seen this girl, good reviews on AW but little dubious sometimes without anymore info. Can’t see anything about her on here. Cheers

XBusty-PrincessX

External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:39:28 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline NigelF

I did the review that goldfinch very helpfully linked above - if you have any questions feel free to ask. Of course I wouldn't recommend her.

Offline CD80

Brill thanks for that gents! Think you made up my mind for me on that one, I’ll pass. Put a reverse booking on and half that have bid seem to be scammers or terrible reviews when I’ve searched up on here. One girl kindly bid more than double what I wanted to pay (she wanted £200ph not bad work if you can get it) n I didn’t think I’d gone that cheap haha. Bit of a minefield! Only standout one so far seems to be hottyholly so will wait and see.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Only standout one so far seems to be hottyholly so will wait and see.

She's had some good reviews from well respected members on here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only