Author Topic: Ms K British - Kayla  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
For some reason this one caught my eye - I thing she's quite fuckable  :P


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+


Digging around, I find she's worked from many venues up and down the country and she may have used a few different handles based on "K" or "Kayla". Her pics are also a bit varied, but TBH I fancy her if she looks like any of them. I was wondering if anybody has any background on her.  :hi:





Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ally24

Very very fuckable. Might see where she’s working from at the moment

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Very very fuckable. Might see where she’s working from at the moment


St Helens I think
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbies

Hi, I’ve seen Kayla a few times she is thinner now but still has large boobs, more GFE than PSE, lots of cuddles and chat, really lovely girl.

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Hi, I’ve seen Kayla a few times she is thinner now but still has large boobs, more GFE than PSE, lots of cuddles and chat, really lovely girl.

I would see her if she was still like the picture, but I wouldn't want her to be much bigger. Is there anything in her PG worth looking at LB?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hobbies

There is nothing of interest on her PG, just older pictures of her as a model I believe.
The first 5 pictures on her free gallery are genuine ones of her as she is today.

She is thinner as I said but still a nice has a nice pair of boobs, she does have bit of a belly but nothing that would put you oFf, she does semi deep oral not PSE very good GFE.