External Link/Members OnlyThere are plenty of reviews for Alizee on UKP, but felt I would add to them all the same. Booking was made well in advance when she announced her tour dates on UKE. Comms were great throughout and hotel name and her mobile number was provided in advance of booking.
Booking took place in a hotel near Cardiff city centre. It was not one I had visited before (though I have not had that many hotel bookings so far), but it was easy to find and Alizee gave me directions of where the lifts were when she texted me to say she was ready. The hotel was nice and so was her room on entry, which was spacious, comfortable and had good shower facilities.
On entering the room I was delighted to see Alizee was wearing the French maid's outfit that I requested. Alizee is also very attractive with a great body (couple of tattoos), great boobs and of course has a sexy French accent. A drink and shower was offered at start of booking which I accepted and then exchanged the money, £140 for 1 hour.
The services were GFE, OWO, RO, DFK and penetration (protected). Alizee's oral is excellent and when I gave her oral she was very clean and tasted great, she also has possible the best pussy lips I have seen so far. The kissing was also very good throughout and the sex was in cowgirl and then missionary. I came very quickly in missionary, due to her tightness (not complaining).
We then chatted for a short while and round 2 was offered, but I knew it was not going to happen as I am a once an hour guy. Alizee then suggested we share a shower together which I accepted and enjoyed, plenty of room for both of us in there. A drink was also provided before I left. Overall a fantastic booking and one of the best 1 to 1 bookings I have had. Alizee is due to have a break, but I do hope she returns to Cardiff again in the future.