Author Topic: Pretty Natalia cardiff tour  (Read 1155 times)


22 review(s) for Pretty Natalia (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Bigsaz1984

External Link/Members Only


Hey guys, so after trying to see a few girls today as mini me wanted some action for Valentine’s Day I booked with pretty Natalia. Now, I haven’t booked with a Romanian girl since delya because I have been in a bait and switch and bad service with Romanian girls in the past. However I came across this one and decided to give it another shot providing that this girl has so many positive reviews. So I sent her a text and she texted back quite quick and over a few texts we agreed on the time and I was sent the address.

Comms:-

Great  comms. She didn’t answer the phone and I received a text asking to speak via text. I didn’t mind this so we did.

Location:-

Cardiff bay. Close to Sainsbury’s. Nice clean apartment.

Parking:-

There’s a pay parking behind Sainsbury but not a lot of space. You’ve also got an ncp only a minute walking distance.


The girl:-

Pretty girl and very friendly/ we had a good chat to start with whilst we got the paper work  out of the way and we throughout the meeting except when we were doing the business.

Services:-

She only kissed close lips. So she was pecking at my lips. I like French kissing and made sure I was nice and clean for it but it’s whatwver. I would have preferred FK but It’s ok.

Round one-

We started with these kisses and then she moved onto OWO. I asked for 69 and she obliged. Pussy tasted nice and clean. OWO was sucking only on the head. Plenty of spit but she just wouldn’t suck past the tip. I had a shower before I went and she cleaned with a wipe before this. I asked to put the rubber on so we can have sex. Sex  was good and she was happy to try whatever position I asked for. Started with her on top then we went into doggystyle and finished into a scissors position.

We then had a good chat. She tried for second round but it wouldn’t get up straight away so  I Offered her a massage which she loved as I know how to do some sports massage ;)

Round two -

We tried again and mini me was back up like a soldier ready for a battle. Started again with OWO but this time she started to give a proper Bj. Not just the head. I enjoyed this :)

Back on with the rubber and we tried reverse cowgirl. I loved this because she has an incredible ass to grab and look at. We switched to missionary and the doggystyle. I was struggling to pop the second time so I asked if I can masturbate over her tits and cum on them. She agreed and this is how I finished.

I would go back but maybe not For an hour. Only because once was probably enough for me. I will
Give this a positive because although it started off not too great but she finished strong and we never had a dull Moment. Round 2 was great. Maybe because I livened her up a little.

She said she is in cardiff until Saturday.

Well how was that guys for a second review? :)


np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The lack of d f k would put me off, but she’s great looking, down to how good she warms up to you I guess, at upper 50’s I’d probably not take that risk, but informative review.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I like to FK as well, it would have deffo put a kick to the meeting. It was a bit odd though, like she was closing her mouth tight whilst kissing and at one point I almost laughed because she looked like a fish 😂

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
Good informative review that, allowing us to make a choice.

She sounds good enough, but again it goes back to costs.  For £130 I personally would want a good service throughout, not her having to be warmed up. I would also expect dfk to be ont He menu too.

So I think not for me atm.

Offline Bigsaz1984

I agree with you iver. You can definitely get a lot more action from another girl for £130. She won’t be on the top of my list. There’s better girls :)