Author Topic: Reverse booking  (Read 601 times)

Offline Bustydusty

Looking for some help - I’ve had replies from Maddie 87 and gloryholegirly and read what I could find on here - any recommendations please?

Offline NigelF

Looking for some help - I’ve had replies from Maddie 87 and gloryholegirly and read what I could find on here - any recommendations please?

Based on the info on here both should be decent punts, particularly gloryholegirly (I saw her a few years ago and she was good but I never felt the need to see her again). Despite Maddie 87 having a good review on here, I'd still be sceptical about her being up to much, especially since that review was a car meet.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:36:05 pm by NigelF »

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gloryholegirly.

I saw her a couple of weeks ago, I had wanted a threesome on her couples profile but her husband wasn`t available so just booked to see her on her own.

Review here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182696.0