Author Topic: Anyone seen This manchester girl - Rheya ?  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Rajpalmer

Anyone seen This manchester girl - Rheya ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline jonko

I have often wondered the same - this girl has a few reviews on AW but nothing on here. She's a high class Romanian at £90 for 30 mins I never dared take the risk with so many other negative punts with Romanians. Still, would be good to know if anyone has successfully punted with her yet?

Offline Fast and Bulbous

I'd also spotted her profile very recently and am sorely tempted. Petite, brunette...what's not to like? Her AW profile also is well-organized and her feedback from apparently seasoned punters is enthusiastic, for what it's worth. The only fly in the ointment seems to be that she's Romanian. I've learned my lesson and would prefer not to be bitten again... :dash:

DaveDickens

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've seen her and would recommend.

Really fit, intelligent, perfect English and great service. Decent apartment as well.

Offline NigelF

I've seen her and would recommend.

Really fit, intelligent, perfect English and great service. Decent apartment as well.

I presume her pictures are accurate then? What was great about her service? What services did you receive (OWO, CIM etc)? I presume there were no extras.

Put all of the answers in a review (it doesn't need to be long) and it'll be much more helpful.

upnorth62

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I presume her pictures are accurate then? What was great about her service? What services did you receive (OWO, CIM etc)? I presume there were no extras.

Put all of the answers in a review (it doesn't need to be long) and it'll be much more helpful.

+1


Offline shaft10

I'd also spotted her profile very recently and am sorely tempted. Petite, brunette...what's not to like? Her AW profile also is well-organized and her feedback from apparently seasoned punters is enthusiastic, for what it's worth. The only fly in the ointment seems to be that she's Romanian. I've learned my lesson and would prefer not to be bitten again... :dash:

Im with you on this one, my last punt was a Romanian and her profile looked just as good as this one .... needless to say I was disappointed and short changed so I would avoid. If it looks to good to be true it usually is  :hi: