Author Topic: Threesome paisley  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Paulc127

Was having a browse on adultwork and noticed tht loltadevila is doing duo booking s with sweet Sophie has anyone ever booked these 2 as a duo I had a punt a while back with lolta and it was pretty good not great but by far not the worst either never seen sweet Sophie so I Dnt know what she’s like what do you guys think ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Unfaithful

A threesome in Paisley probably relates to the amount of teeth the girls will have. :kissgirl:

Feegie boy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've seen them individually and together... I see Erika has given herself a new name lol. Erika was alright but when I mentioned liking fetish stuff it was like she was took that as a cue to try and charge a bit more. Found her quite hard to stick to a time. A few times I would turn up and she would be on an outcall and not sure when she would be back at her flat. Saw Sophie 3 or 4 times, went from being very impressed on 1st visit to less impressed the final time - she had been smoking weed (or someone else in the flat had) before I arrived.

For the duo I think I had a solo booking with Sophie and when I arrived Erika offered to watch or join in and got increasingly bossy... think we finished under the time. Must have been 18 months to 2 years ago I would guess.

Despite Paisley's reputation they were OK, and there are better out there too Goodgirl and Sandie for starters.