Author Topic: Mistress Phenix  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Mephistopheles

Happy to toftt but i searched this woman and no reviews except a suggestion she or somebody with the same name is blacklisted.

Has anybody seen her.

 https://www.adultwork.com/2918143


3 review(s) found for Mistressphenix1 linked to in above post (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)


Offline blackburnian

Happy to toftt but i searched this woman and no reviews except a suggestion she or somebody with the same name is blacklisted.

Has anybody seen her.

 External Link/Members Only

Showing as in Alfreton Nottinghamshire now  :unknown:

Bb

Offline Mephistopheles

she changes between there and eccles.

Offline Mephistopheles

toftt here today, unless anybody can reveal anything.

will report back.

Offline Sissyslutjodie

Looking forward to your report. I'vlooked at having a duo session with her and mistress Rebecca. Hope you have a great time.


Offline ulstersubbie

toftt here today, unless anybody can reveal anything.

will report back.

Did you meet her, very tempted myself.

Dk18uk

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have met this mistress twice she does double sessions with her wife mistress Rebecca

I went to her as I wanted to try being her full toilet but couldn’t manage it either time. Will book another session eventually when I build up courage
She is a vegan too

Warning these girls can piss for England

Offline ulstersubbie

I have met this mistress twice she does double sessions with her wife mistress Rebecca

I went to her as I wanted to try being her full toilet but couldn’t manage it either time. Will book another session eventually when I build up courage
She is a vegan too

Warning these girls can piss for England

Thanks for the update, will make a booking in the near future.   :thumbsup:

Offline TomTank

I've been ... not bad, but a bit rushed and not an experienced domme. Plus she's lesbian and clearly not into men at all.