Author Topic: Keira-Glasgow  (Read 2675 times)


10 review(s) for Keira-Scotland! (9 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall 30min £60

Comms
On the day of the appointment, pretty straightforward...spoke to her on the phone initially...very friendly....then text thereafter.

However, I should point out that she's difficult to get a hold of. I'd been trying to get a meet up with her, on & off for a few months...including her cancelling a previous booking on the day...but obviously with enough prior notice that it didn't merit a negative review.

Loction
Modern, well equiped flat in the city centre... very close to Central station. Car park close by as well.

Kiera
If I'm being honest, I was a wee bit disappointed in her looks wise. Don't get me wrong she's not in any way a minger...but she's not a stunner either...quite plain, in spite of the much vaunted rock chick vibe that has been hyped in other reviews. Yes, she has tattoos, but facially she reminded me of Fizz from Coronation St...dark hair...she's small and slimish...but wouldn't qualify as petite...small tits with pierced nipples...age wise I'd say late 30's. She was dressed in black sexy attire.

Action
She's not one for the faint hearted...definitely goes for it, no holding back PSE. DFK...owo...rimming...mish...cowgirl...doggy...then mish again with her legs over my shoulders...then very brief owo and me finishing over her...tried to give her a facial...but in the frenzy...I missed & shot everywhere.

Summary
She's a friendly and pleasant enough lassie, though does strike me as not the most organised. Her service is not going to be to everyone's taste...it's very Full On... similar to Sexy Sami, i.e. she virtually attacks you. 

All in all a decent, sweat inducing, half hour punt.

Long side

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Nice review mate, as Keira has been on, and off my radar for a while. :rolleyes:
You don't always see many prossies giving it there all, and no holding back, with all those services, especially at 60 quid for half an hour. :cool:
The bit about her looks is a big concern though. :scare:
You say she reminded you off Fizz of Coronation street, and her photos seem to show her with dark hair, and obviously without freckles that a ginger lass would have. :crazy:
Hope this isn't the case with her, if you could clarify that please.  :drinks:

Offline Poopster

Fizz from Coronation Street??    :scare:

To be fair, despite being half the size and not a ginger, I think I know where he's coming from.  Facially, she's a good bit skinnier in the face but, yeah, in a certain way does look a bit like Fizz!   :lol: :lol:

Online Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,762
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Kiera
If I'm being honest, I was a wee bit disappointed in her looks wise. Don't get me wrong she's not in any way a minger...but she's not a stunner either...quite plain, in spite of the much vaunted rock chick vibe that has been hyped in other reviews. Yes, she has tattoos, but facially she reminded me of Fizz from Coronation St...dark hair...she's small and slimish...but wouldn't qualify as petite...small tits with pierced nipples...age wise I'd say late 30's. She was dressed in black sexy attire.

Long Side, try not to get caught offside...by paying more attention when your reading a review...all the relevant info is there. :hi:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Good review jock  :thumbsup:

Pretty much my experience of her..seen her near the end of last year..will stick a review up soon..