External Link/Members OnlyQuick review as touring so just throwing this up here.
Positives Pretty girl, Age roughly accurate and was quick with the comms. Nice body, tight little pussy and good conversation
Negatives. Despite advertising didn’t provide OWO although on the likes. Could be my fault as didn’t push it when she took out the condom besides a quick "ohh is the oral covered" and was told yes it is. If a lady doesn’t want to do it I am not going to make her, just a bit of false advertising. I had showered on arrival so was spotlessly clean.
Other one was when I asked which position she sad missionary "as I like it deep" now I don’t know about anyone else but I find it impossible to go deep in missionary so figured this was just bullshit
All in all nice enough punt but bit pricey for covered oral and clearly a touch of whoring by the numbers.