Author Topic: Plus.Goddess, Limavady, County Londonderry  (Read 2716 times)


3 review(s) for Next.Door.Amy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ripoffbriton

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
External Link/Members Only

I saw Plus Goddess about a year ago and, given the two contrasting reviews on this site, I thought I should post my own findings. Her communications, all via text, are clear and concise and her location, a terraced house on a busy street, is clean if rather basic. Those are the good points.
I have to say that I found the whole appointment, half an hour for seventy nicker, extremely awkward. She now describes herself as having "curves in all the right places, skills in all the right things" which is a bold claim because when I saw her she was built like a prop forward for Huddersfield Giants; she's at least six feet tall and has no discernible tits - although, facially, she's not unattractive. As for the skills, maybe she's done a plastering course because she can't be referring to her sexual prowess. She's a pleasant enough young woman but extremely taciturn and hesitant. We started off with OWO which can best be described as funereal - after about five minutes I suggested a handjob, to which she agreed. Shortly after she started, I asked if she had any lubricant and, replying yes, she spat on her hand and continued wanking me - not quite what I had in mind. Five minutes of joyless wanking later, I asked her how she thought it was going and she helpfully suggested that I should close my eyes. Anyway, I knew I wasn't going to get a hardon, despite having taken a blue pill, and called proceedings to a halt. Another reviewer mentioned her fanny and, although I didn't eat it, I couldn't get the smell off my hands for a couple of days - even after repeated scrubbing so, yes, it is rather gamey. Nice enough girl but she's not cut out for escorting.
Banned reason: Arsehole of a troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andykane

Great review, remember seeing this girl years ago in Antrim.  Good concise instructions to her place, all very  organized and  business like. That was the good bit.
Thought she was ok looking but the meet was total rubbish, the house for a start was like a crack den no carpet on the floors, laundry everywhere, filthy bathroom. Found her body strangely unattractive and as for the sex, it was rubbish! Do remember that she smelt odd so didn't go near there. Found the whole thing a it of a sad experience and had actually forgotten about it until reading your post. Yet I remember her AW reviews were glowing and you'd think you were about to go and meet some hot pornstar, sadly anything but!

Offline Ripoffbriton

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
Cheers Andy - as I recall, she told me that she went travelling in the Far East for a couple of years, after her time in Antrim.
Banned reason: Arsehole of a troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northwest69

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 2
Seen this girl a few months ago. Avoid!
Banned reason: No need for attitude dickhead
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline rebelscum

Maybe do a review then northwest69?  I know myself and the guys have reviewed her but it'd help others see a bit more clearly about her with another negative review, whereas a good review and two negatives could still suggest to some people she is worth seeing. 

Offline Asbotango

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 45
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Maybe u caught her on a bad day. Met her a couple of times before she left for the far east and generally was very genuine n friendly. Last time She seemed to really get into the sex as she wanted to get straight down to it dropping to her knees and unbuckleing my belt. Couldn’t get my cock in her mouth quick Enough! I wasn’t complaining! Maybe she’s was horny. Sex was normally pretty good and do recall doing anal with her but she couldn’t take much more than my helmet before she cried no further lol. Overall a decent punt but if ur looking a petite lady look elsewhere as she quite tall n chunky. Pretty enough face tho and from what I recall she always turned up and communication was always good. Always did an outcall with her so can’t comment on her Incall facilities. Sorry if this has confused u guys more as she seems to be getting mixed reviews here
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ripoffbriton

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 37
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 7
 :rolleyes:

Maybe u caught her on a bad day. Met her a couple of times before she left for the far east and generally was very genuine n friendly. Last time She seemed to really get into the sex as she wanted to get straight down to it dropping to her knees and unbuckleing my belt. Couldn’t get my cock in her mouth quick Enough! I wasn’t complaining! Maybe she’s was horny. Sex was normally pretty good and do recall doing anal with her but she couldn’t take much more than my helmet before she cried no further lol. Overall a decent punt but if ur looking a petite lady look elsewhere as she quite tall n chunky. Pretty enough face tho and from what I recall she always turned up and communication was always good. Always did an outcall with her so can’t comment on her Incall facilities. Sorry if this has confused u guys more as she seems to be getting mixed reviews here
Banned reason: Arsehole of a troll.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Maybe do a review then northwest69?  I know myself and the guys have reviewed her but it'd help others see a bit more clearly about her with another negative review, whereas a good review and two negatives could still suggest to some people she is worth seeing.

Someone called Bi Ken https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=199901 has joined today and reported this post  :wacko: