Author Topic: jessedin - Edinburgh  (Read 1514 times)


3 review(s) for jessedin (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ally McFeel

Met this one the other week:

External Link/Members Only

Location
Just off Cowgate, near South Bridge

Details
Text her and got a quick reply, comms were good and she seemed switched on. She is based in an old-ish block of flats just off the Cowgate and I'd say it's discreet and easy enough for parking. I'm sure it's a punting flat as I've been there before to see another girl.

Jess' pictures are accurate. She's a tall, slim blonde with small tits (I'm a fan). I'd say she was attractive, if a little rough around the edges. Her age (30) seems about right but she could easily pass for a couple of years younger.

DFK and OWO were on offer and she's a very enthusiastic and friendly lass. Seemed to genuinely enjoy herself. I'd see her again.

I stayed for 30 mins which cost £75.

Overall
7/10
PROS: Accurate pictures, good body, nice girl, not a clock watcher
CONS: Can't think of any real ones, the flat smelled pretty smoky if that's something that bothers you