Author Topic: BritishPetiteMegan - Leeds  (Read 3951 times)


38 review(s) for PetiteBritishMegan1 (23 positive, 7 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/PetiteBritishMegan%2E 

Saw this girl a few months ago now, apologies for the brevity of the review.

Arranged at short notice, I travelled up to North East Leeds, Seacroft kind of area. It was a daytime punt, at night I'd not have been too keen to leave my car there to be honest.

Her place is decent enough, nice big living room that she welcomed me into... past the sleeping dog, if you don't like dogs keep away. Money sorted out, we cracked on. OWO given while sat on the sofa, we then moved to the bedroom where the condom went on and we fucked in CG until I came.

The bedroom was very nice, lots of mirrors and hard-core porn on the tv. She then gave me a (very good) massage, she's skilled at this, then I went down on her, followed by sex again in missionary and CG until I came.

All in all, £90 for an hour, good VFM. The reasons for the neutral are that it felt a bit like a parlour punt to me, and she's at least 10 years older than advertised, if not more. A good shag though.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203
Cheers for sharing MrSD.  :hi: :hi:

A fair nuetral considering the service and her being very naughty about her age.

I'd still consider her for a pump and dump as I am partial to a petite lass even if she's in her 40's if the price is right.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 06:19:49 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for sharing MrSD.  :hi: :hi:

A fair nuetral considering the service and her being very naughty about her age.

I'd still consider her for a pump and dump as I am partial to a petite lass even if she's in her 40's if the price is right.

To be honest, I'd see her again. She is a decent shag and sensibly priced... the neutral is down to false advertising as much as anything else.

Offline hayneplane

She is decent looking and a good but not amazing shag from memory but she has been advertising as 30ish for over 5 years and I am fairly sure that she is very near to 40 though stupid thing is if she actually told you she was 40 you would think she looks good for 40 but 31 is a clear lie.

Good parlour punt is about as accurate a one line review summary of this wg as you will get on this site.

Offline FLYING BLUE

This looks to be the same lass who used to work as 'Katy of Armley' at least 12-15 years ago - If it's the same girl, she used to work from a flat behind the KFC on Stanningly road, Armely - photo's look very much like her and the way she writes on her profile is very similar.
I'm fairly convinced it is 'Katy' in which case she is likely to be aged at least 40 years.


« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:03:19 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline GDYork

Yes FB - I remember visiting Katy in Armley many years ago. 
It was a ground floor flat and back then she advertised as 29/30.
Pretty sure she's used the names Grace and Katy Heart.
Agree, if she advertised as 40 you'd think she looked "bang tidy"

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes FB - I remember visiting Katy in Armley many years ago. 
It was a ground floor flat and back then she advertised as 29/30.
Pretty sure she's used the names Grace and Katy Heart.
Agree, if she advertised as 40 you'd think she looked "bang tidy"

Wow - your memory is better than mine :hi:

Correct - it was - Katy Heart / Grace / Katy of Armley - I'm convinced it's the same lass

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Wow - your memory is better than mine :hi:

Correct - it was - Katy Heart / Grace / Katy of Armley - I'm convinced it's the same lass

Yes, I've been told she was Katey Heart many moons ago... I always wanted to fuck her when I was first punting 10/12 years ago, but never did. It was one of the reasons I saw her earlier this year.

Offline adamza

Had my eye on her...not arsed about her age because I love fucking a milf and her pictures look fantastic.

However I'm absolutely terrified of dogs having been bitten as a child so will be staying away  :dash:

Cheers for the heads up!

Offline ISTS2005

I saw her a few years ago as Grace. Twice I think, once in Headingly sort of area in a large house, and once in the Ibis nearby. Quite good from what I remember, nice tits. Good firm and heavy. Felt like I'd been a little cheated the first time though, cant remember why, think it was either on a shorter time given than paid, or lack of OWO (maybe both?), I dunno. Didnt stop me from going back again though and to be fair I do remember that in the hotel she was more than happy to indulge me in a fetish I was keen on at the time. Nothing too odd.

SteveDave, What breed of dog pal?

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
SteveDave, What breed of dog pal?

I'm not a dog person really, wouldn't be able to tell you! A fairly big but docile looking one  :cool:

Offline ISTS2005

I'm not a dog person really, wouldn't be able to tell you! A fairly big but docile looking one  :cool:

Thanks pal lol

Offline Home Alone

And thanks from me, too, stevedave.

I spent a fair bit of yesterday updating my Yorkshire HL in preparation for trawling through the Reasonably-Priced MILFs along the M62 in the New Year and PBM made it through the first Round. My only reservation was that she's a bit younger than I usually see. However, I now see I needn't have worried on that score and I'll look forward to seeing her in the new year.

I know I'm preaching to the converted here, but doesn’t it just prove the value of our Reviews?

Offline muffin

She used to be known as katy hart. Then grace star easy going and a good shag from memory but be wary of 69 without peg on your nose. Arse washing issues