Author Topic: Kitty (Allure) - Newcastle Outcall  (Read 1363 times)


18 review(s) for KittyAdams (10 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Dejan

External Link/Members Only

Had a good one hour outcall a little while back with Kitty. Bio on the website is accurate: an attractive girl-next-door type with a slightly alternative look. No tattoos that I noticed but she does have a pierced nipple. She is quite tall (which I like), especially in heels.

She arrived on time and was dressed discreetly. We got the paperwork out of the way, she accepted a drink and we had a quick chat. Nice girl, friendly and funny. From what she said, she's doing this as her job while studying up here. We soon moved on to some french kissing and feeling each other up. My hand was in her knickers within a couple of minutes of rubbing her pussy through the outside and I found her to be extremely wet. Her clit is obviously very sensitive as she was moaning and writhing in no time. She could feel I was rock hard by this point so she was straight onto her knees to give a very pleasant and sloppy blowjob, including brief deep throat. A bit of ball sucking followed and, as there was a filthy glint in her eyes, this was accompanied by a couple of playful cock slaps to the face which she took as her cue to take it back in her mouth.

Moved on to the bedroom and spent a bit more time giving each other hand relief while I was sucking on her tits. Held her down gently as I kept her on the edge - she was dripping wet the whole time and seems to cum quite easily, alternating between shuddering gasps and loud moans. She moved back down to suck me off again and took my full load in her mouth, swallowing it no problem. Had a bit of a chat while touching each other and was soon ready to go again but with not much time left. She rolled the condom on and bounced on me in cowgirl. My thrusts were matching her rhythm and despite it being round two I was getting close - a little bit of filth whispered in the ear meant the bag was soon filled. With so little time left, I hadn't expected to finish. As we were so near time, she got dressed quite quickly and left - the major benefit of an outcall for me!

Overall it was a good booking. Nice young thin girl who loves to fuck and be fucked. I would possibly book her again but there were a few things that would put me off a longer booking or booking her again - she seems a bit ditzy and is very 'young' in her mindset, though she is nice enough. Her skin wasn't great either and there were a few (very old) scars on her body that aren't visible on her agency pictures - nothing that should be greatly troubling to anyone but I quite like 'nice' skin on a girl's body... Jessica from Diamonds a few years back being the gold standard in that regard. What happened to her!?

In summary, for me she was a nice girl for a one off fuck.