Author Topic: Daisy Mayxo - Gateshead  (Read 3833 times)


16 review(s) for Daisy Mayxo (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hr Incall
£110

I contacted Daisy via UKE.  Comms were good, and she's very friendly and polite.  I've seen her a few times before, always been happy but never reviewed.

It's a decent apartment not far from Gateshead Quayside.  No problems there. Upon arrival I grabbed a quick shower.

Daisy has a very cute, well proportioned, face with big smouldering blue eyes, and boasts some fantastic curves on her little frame (about 5' 2" she says, but she packs in a lot).  Her skin is extremely soft, and unblemished, and I wanted to spend time exploring her figure.  She was wearing a semi-translucent body piece, with separate knickers and hold-ups. While we were stood we started kissing in between a bit of small talk.  Daisy's voice is very smooth, sexy and nice to listen to, and she has a really nice tactile kissing technique - very exploratory and engaged.  She was conscious of the height difference but I liked looking down at her pretty eyes.  I wasn't ready to move to the bed and wanted to check her out some more, so moved down to her arse to play with it while she stood.  It feels amazingly firm and solid for its size - great to fondle, softly kneed and kiss. 

After a bit I let her give OWO while I stood, then onto the bed for more foreplay and oral.  Her technique is nice and soft, and she was doing a great job from a side angle, gradually gathering speed. When it gets too intense I stop her, then Daisy then dispenses her remaining clothes (bar the holdups), and I give her RO.  Her vagina is an 'inny' and very pretty - the way it opens out when she spreads is really gorgeous, and it just seemed a perfect fit for my tongue and mouth, so I enjoyed quite a bit of time down there.

For the sex (protected) we started with doggy (I had to, with that incredible rear end), then moved to Daisy on top, where she showed she definitively knows how to move it, leaning down for plenty of kissing and eye contact while pumping that gorgeous bum of hers, just the way I like. I couldn't keep my hands off it. She also started pelvic grinding, and I encouraged her in part to give myself a break from the intensity, and she looked really hot leaning back and playing with herself while doing this. We then moved into missionary and there was plenty of eye contact, kissing, and encouragement in her sexy voice until I could hold no longer.

Afterwards we chatted, nice and easygoing, with Daisy running her soft hands over my body. Usually in a 1hr booking I don't rush round one, make it last with a decent build up to the finale, then leave about 10 mins for relaxation, cuddling, and chat.

Daisy is very GFE-oriented, and for that she definitely doesn't disappoint, especially if you like a quite a 'refined' young woman with a neutral accent. She's also quite a unique looking girl too with a bit of... I guess what you would call 'sexual mystery' to her, which is fun.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Good review, thanks. One for the list I think.

Offline waynekerr600


Offline Mansell

Great review Eurypides, sounds like you really enjoyed yourself  :lol: :lol: excellent start to Christmas festivities  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  been doing the same myself  ;) ;) ;)

Looking4fun

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great review sounds awesome thanks

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review matey.  :drinks:  A tad tooo young for my tastes I'm afraid.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Geordie1209

I’m far from a serial punter, but Daisy is the best I’ve seen. Can’t wait to return in the NY  :yahoo:

Offline CELICA GT

Good review  :thumbsup: I planned to  book her early this year but a negative had put me off. She went back on the list recently and if I had more time I would have booked her on her Tontober prom.
 :hi:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
Great review, thanks. Not seen her yet but on the HL after a couple of really good reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review  :thumbsup: I planned to  book her early this year but a negative had put me off. She went back on the list recently and if I had more time I would have booked her on her Tontober prom.
 :hi:

Thanks for the review op
Just wondering what the negative was Celica, I've not seen anything  :unknown: :hi:

Offline johnny34

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,037
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 41

Thanks for the review op
Just wondering what the negative was Celica, I've not seen anything  :unknown: :hi:

Under a previous name but only 1 neg, mainly positive reviews of her  :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Under a previous name but only 1 neg, mainly positive reviews of her  :thumbsup:

Cheers  :hi:

Offline spartan

What was her previous name? Cheers

Offline toon972

What was her previous name? Cheers

Penelope of diamonds if I remember correctly.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Very interesting. Her top age limit used to be 65, which meant I was just a year too old for her. But now she's 'upped' it to 71. I wonder if I should book her, now I'm within range.

Offline Winker121

Penelope of diamonds if I remember correctly.
You'll get into trouble giving that away.

Offline Mansell

What was her previous name? Cheers
Really wish you hadn't asked that question or received an answer.

moreplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very interesting. Her top age limit used to be 65, which meant I was just a year too old for her. But now she's 'upped' it to 71. I wonder if I should book her, now I'm within range.

.....and how would she know if someone was 71, 72 or 75?  Is she going to ask for proof of identity or something? :dash:


Offline NotTooOld4It

.....and how would she know if someone was 71, 72 or 75?  Is she going to ask for proof of identity or something? :dash:
That doesn't matter. The point is I would know and if I was over her age limit I would be disrespecting her limits just as much as I would be if I were to put a finger in her pussy even though she had said she didn't like being fingered.

Offline datwabbit

You'll get into trouble giving that away.
Why? Surely knowing that helps punters what she's like?

Offline toon972

You'll get into trouble giving that away.

Previous names are usually given, have I missed something here.

Offline toon972

Also I have been to see her as Daisy May and she told me her previous guise and she does not have a clue who I was and still does not.

Offline Winker121

Also I have been to see her as Daisy May and she told me her previous guise and she does not have a clue who I was and still does not.
Bet she does know who you are now. Her and her sidekick would soon figure you out.

Offline waynekerr600

Really wish you hadn't asked that question or received an answer.

+1

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
You'll get into trouble giving that away.

I thought it was Xmas day you played charades  :unknown:

Offline Winker121


I thought it was Xmas day you played charades  :unknown:
This came up once before and some on here disapproved of the enquiry. Same again.