Author Topic: Kyra Sweet Wild 88 - Kingsbury, London  (Read 805 times)


1 review(s) for Kyra Sweet Wild 88 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jojostar

External Link/Members Only

My first review! Meet did not take place.  :(

Fancied something filthy a little off the beaten track so I called up and asked about services and location and was promptly texted an address. I texted back within minutes to say that I would be there in 20 minutes to which she responded 'ok'. Get to the location and call about 5 times across the space of 10 minutes and sent a text too only to be ignored. Received a text saying 'Are you near?' about 45 minutes later?!

Don't waste your time, fellas.

Offline here2screw

sorry to hear you wasted your time. unfortunately what you had is standard fare in that area.

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
This W/G had a number of profiles over the years and I've meet her several times (in pasting)


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only



Back again: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only




Back again: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only








Current state of this active profile (I wonder how long it will last)


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only



+447591173351


External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only


Quote
15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Fetish
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Hardsports (giving)
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Pussy Pumping
Rimming (receiving)
Spanking (giving)
Watersports (Giving)



« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:53:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250



(I wonder how long it will last)





Quote
Sorry, but Kyra Sweet Wild 88 is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.