Author Topic: Xmas Thai Tour Manchester - Napa  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Nutcracker

Dec 17

External Link/Members Only

Location : china town

£30 special hourly rate

Venue: usual type of place, u know the scene.

Girl: Jane, mid to late 30’s,  plain Jane haha, but nice enough to talk to

Action: had shower, kept towel on but loose, always unsure 1st time, said I wanted soft. Thought I’d see how much she wanted extra spends for Xmas. Very nice massage, sadly she kept moving towel around but she knew I had major wood. Few touches. Lots of groaning from me. 15 mins to go....any extras.....what do you do.....HJ £30.....I said £20......she didn’t seem keen.....so I said I’d leave it......thought she would come around.....she didn’t lol.....her touches got sexier....bet she thought I would give in......I didn’t.......we both have our principles......I was impressed she spent an hour giving me a sexy massage and didn’t want any bonus cash......left with the horn.........

Neutral as massage good but I wanted to blow my load and didn’t.

Part 2 red moon coming soon.






Offline Beamer

Nice one!

Try next door ........see my review  :hi:

Offline Azar123

Dec 17

External Link/Members Only

Location : china town

£30 special hourly rate

Venue: usual type of place, u know the scene.

Girl: Jane, mid to late 30’s,  plain Jane haha, but nice enough to talk to

Action: had shower, kept towel on but loose, always unsure 1st time, said I wanted soft. Thought I’d see how much she wanted extra spends for Xmas. Very nice massage, sadly she kept moving towel around but she knew I had major wood. Few touches. Lots of groaning from me. 15 mins to go....any extras.....what do you do.....HJ £30.....I said £20......she didn’t seem keen.....so I said I’d leave it......thought she would come around.....she didn’t lol.....her touches got sexier....bet she thought I would give in......I didn’t.......we both have our principles......I was impressed she spent an hour giving me a sexy massage and didn’t want any bonus cash......left with the horn.........

Neutral as massage good but I wanted to blow my load and didn’t.

Part 2 red moon coming soon.

I wouldn’t bother with red moon. Last time I booked was 1hr massage got rid off me with about 20mins after the massage. She already got me to shoot my load so I just left