External Link/Members OnlyVenue;
Venue as per usual was my flat, so yeah, it is nice and comfortable.
There's parking outside, so that's not an issue either.
My flat is a short walk up the stairs, so discreet once in the hallway.
Physical;
Physically, she's actually slimmer than I expected. Some people have wrote in previous reviews that she's more BBW etc, but she's definitely not. But I guess that's subjective.
A SEXY fringe, and such a naughty look about her. Also, in stripper heels, she was tall.
Personality;
I thought she was gonna talk too much, but it was actually nice, and she was very personable and easy to get along with.
Services;
Services wise, pretty much everything I would want was on the table. OWO, Deep french kissing, A Levels, 69 etc.
There was nothing she said no to.
Main;
I'm not going to go into huge details as most of her previous reviews are pretty consistent.
I've been wanting to see her for quite some time, but syncing diaries hasn't been overly easy.
I requested that when she arrived, I was in the living room, and that I'd leave the door ajar for her to go into the bathroom, change, and meet me in the living room. I was so not disappointed when she walked in. She didn't waste anytime in having my jeans around my ankles and having a fiddle below.
At this point, we headed into the bedroom, where pretty much everything was on the table. Or bed as it were. First she teased the hell out of me, and she does this thing with her tongue which is just insane.
I then fucked her from behind both ways. Few mins later, 69, and a little fuck followed by coming on her face after a tit wank.
We fooled around a few more times, and it was definitely a night to remember.
She's VERY fussy about who she sees, but either way, she's well worth the wait.
I hope I've covered enough detail here.
I don't have notification emails on here when others post, so if I don't respond to questions about this punt, sorry.