Author Topic: Lusty Meko - Stockton  (Read 1314 times)


3 review(s) for asian meko (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Piloterror

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
After a long enforced abstinence, I got back on the horse today with a short notice booking with Lusty Meko.  She is in a house in Stockton, with handy free parking within 50 metres of the house in front of a parade of shops. 
Meko's English is not the best and I had difficulty understanding her, but she texted the postcode and the house number.  I was asked to call when I arrived which I duly did to be told that the door is open and to come straight in and not to ring the bell. 
Meko is behind the door in jogging bottoms and top, slim with long black hair and while not ugly, she wouldn't win any glamour awards.  Perhaps a bit of effort in the makeup department or some decent clothes would have helped.  She claims that she is 25, more like late 30's. She only shows photos from the back, but her jet black thin long hair doesn't match the pics.  I did press her several times on her age but she stuck to 25, all I can say is she must have had a hard paper round. 
Anyway, she seemed quite pleasant and I do like a Chinese now and again.  Up the stairs and into a smallish but adequate bedroom with a 3/4 size bed, looked OK as was the rest of the house, sparse but tidy.  Meko immediately removed all of her clothes and helped me with mine.  As I find with most Chinese girls, they tend to be very attentive and try to please.  Dissapointed with her breasts, barely an A, with huge nipples, the rest of her was slim with a nice bum.  She began cautiously with a closed mouth peck on the lips, but this soon turned into FK when she found that I didn't have bad breath.  My hands wandered over her quite firm body and soon found her fully shaved playground and gently rubbed her clit, but when the odd internal finger was inserted, she didn't seem keen, at one point she said "only he inside". At some point I tried a finger in her ass but that was not allowed, she just smiled and said no please.  After a bit of snogging and general exploration while lying on the bed, I asked for a blowjob.  She said something unintelligible and reached for the drawer for what I thought was a condom so I said no.  She looked confused and I pointed at the wee fella, again she repeated what she had said and reached for the drawer again to which I said no condom and shook my head. She looked perplexed and then the penny dropped - she laughed and pulled a wet wipe from the drawer and proceeded to give Percy a wipe.  A nice slobbery OWO followed, give her full credit, she was trying and I was enjoying it.  Eventually the wee lad perked up and fancied his chances, so on with the mac and with Meko kneeling on the bed and me standing, she reached between her legs, grabbed him and inserted in the correct hole, just in case I got confused I think.
After my long layoff, I was struggling to cum and after an enjoyable five or ten minutes of doggy while fondling her tidy rear, I felt him starting to wilt so off with the condom and back to OWO interspersed with a bit of oily hand work and me sucking on those massive nips.  She was determined to finish him off with half a bottle of oil and a really fast wank but to no avail.  Meko didn't mention the time at all, but I looked at my watch and saw that we were bang on time so I started to get dressed with her helping, as I said, very attentive.  I did use the bathroom to wash up and noticed there was a bath with shower over it, plus it was again sparse but clean.
My lack of performance was due partly because she didn't really float my boat facially, however she did try.  I like a fairly plain vanilla punt so we didn't get into anything exotic.  This could have been a positive except for her age, misleading photos and the lack of effort in getting ready for the punt (the short notice was 2 hours so she had plent of time to put a bit of slap on).
As she was trying her best to please during the punt, it would not be fair to give her a negative, so I've opted for a neutral. 
I put this review up in case she comes back, but she is based in London and said she is going back on monday.  I don't think she was impressed with Stockton, said it was too quiet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

Thanks for the review, Piloterror.

I take it that the photos on her Vivastreet advert are fakes?

External Link/Members Only

Piloterror

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, Piloterror.

I take it that the photos on her Vivastreet advert are fakes?

External Link/Members Only
Definitely MB, those photos have tits.

Piloterror

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I wonder why Meko said she was off to London, as she has shown up in Dundee now.