Author Topic: Honey Roxanne- Marylebone/Edgware Road  (Read 2486 times)


8 review(s) for  X HoneyRoxanne x (6 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davidgood

Thanks to a recent review I found that Roxanne was back on AW and now working in an easy to get to location but that she had not put her prices up, so when I found I could get away early on Friday afternoon I arranged a meet at short notice.

She met me at the door in a leopard print dress under which was a suspender belt and black stockings.
 
After I had a quick freshen up it was down to business and I lay back on the bed while she went to work on me with her mouth. Tea bagging then a long blow job with plenty spit and eye contact.

I was rock hard and almost on the point of coming when I got her to cover me up and kneel at the edge of the bed so I could slip into her tight little bum, with the aid of a bit of spit. I manged to pound for a couple of minutes before I came.

As I was lying back on the bed I was still quite stiff so she went to work on me again with her mouth. I wanted to make full use of my stiffy so I got her to cover me up and climb aboard for a few minutes of cow girl, then I got her on her back for some deep stick mish before slipping up her bum again and giving it a long hard pounding. 

Having not had enough recovery time I could not cum but I know Roxanne has no problem with CIM so after a few minutes rest I got her kneeling on the floor and after a few minutes of sloppy sucking I manged to cum with a tiny dribble but well pleased I had effectively 3 rounds in less than an hour, so left happy.

As usual some words of warning.

Firstly, she is a mature Hungarian lady, no beauty queen but small and petite with a good figure IMO and only a small tummy bulge.  Also she has a piercing near her mouth which some may not like.

Secondly, although her English is reasonable it is difficult to make out everything when on the phone, although I am not sure if she handles her calls herself.

Thirdly, offering a full service including anal at a very reasonable price she does get busy and I am sure she has a lot of regulars so she may be difficult to pin down to an appointment.

If you are interested in a VFM MILF then this is the link;-

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood