Author Topic: FKK mainhattan - my first time at an FKK  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Honestperv

I went there this week and, long story short, it was great (but expensive).

It was a German national holiday on tuesday, and I was slightly worried there wouldn't be many girls there. Wrong. There was about 5 men and 30-40 women there when I walked in. It was nuts. Paid 45 euros entry (special offer) plus 5 euros for a robe.

The girls were trying so hard to get my business, and at first it was kinda fun. Getting all that attention feels like a role reversal, i.e this must be what it feels like to be the hot chick at the club.

For my first punt I had a 3-way with two stunning blonde bimbos. It was fucking amazing from start to finish, they gave a good service and were filthy. However, I had a feeling I was overcharged because I couldn't hide that it was my first time there. I paid 50 euros to them each for half an hour, plus another 50 each for OWO/lesbian show. Plus 20 to fuck the big fake tits one of them had. So 220 total. Not cheap but it was my first time, and those girls were so hot I think it would have cost me 220 for one in London. The only downer was that they kept speaking to each other in their own language which was a bit rude.

After that I chilled out and drank my share of free beers for an hour. Had a few more of the girls try and chat me up, some were rather aggressive which actually got on my nerves.

Eventually I decided on a girl who looked gorgeous, but hadn't approached me. Walked up and said I wanted to go to a room with her, but she said she didn't do it that way and liked to talk first. Evidently she is  selective. That took me by surprise - especially on a night where she might not have had any business. But I like a (little) challenge!

Luckily I am alright at talking to girls so she warmed up to me. She was actually quite different to the other hookers in there, who are mostly awful people. Eventually we went to a room and I paid her 50 for sex and another 50 for OWO. She was 21 and had one of the best bodies I've ever seen, absolutely flawless. She was a good shag, although being very petite was a bit reluctant to do doggy in case it hurt her (still did it though).

All in all I spent 370 euros in there, so pretty expensive night but it was worth every penny, one of my best ever sex experiences. I will go back again next week and see if I can avoid paying more for OWO next time. Can any regulars tell me if paying for OWO is the norm there?

-----

Other thoughts (as an aside)

1. What the hell would the punting scene in Europe be like if it wasn't for the romanians?! The girls in  Mainhattan were almost all romanian, and the ones that say they aren't romanian are probably pretending. It's the same everywhere I've been in Germany/Netherlands.

2. While I had a great time, the experience reminded me what terrible people most hookers are. Some of the girls take it so personally if you turn them down. One girl came and sat with me and after about 10 or 15 mins of chat I said (quite nicely I think) 'I don't wanna waste your time, so just to let you know I'm not gonna go for it'. I'm trying to do the girl a favour and she got all pissy saying 'why didnt you say that 15 minutes ago instead of wasting my time' - as if I had asked for her company! Unbelievable. There were no other men free for her to chat up anyway.Most of these chicks really are thick, boring people that think the sun shines out of their asses.

Still, it's not like you go there for the conversation.

Not sure whether to go back to Mainhattan or check out one of the other FKKs. Will report back either way.





« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 07:33:45 pm by Honestperv »

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well done for your first trip.

Palace is a good place to try next - smaller place but more stunners there.

I think I reported recently on both during a FKK tour I did earlier in the year (lone tour, not through package or anything)

bigmanbigman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Up selling and up taking the meeting length is most common

Offline Honestperv

Cheers. I did not get any 'talkers' yet, although a bit of upselling but not more than I would expect.

I'm kinda tempted to go to the Palace, as apparently it's the place for plastic bimbos (which I like). But it's also 75 Euros entry with no free beer, and I read that the girls upsell a lot. Don't wanna overspend, so I think I'll just go back to Mainhattan. They have a lingerie night on wednesday, which sounds good. I prefer a little left to the imagination.

On a side note, I couldn't help checking out the RLD again as I was passing through and in the mood for a pump 'n dump. It was much better today (saturday night) than when I checked it out on sunday. More girls, better-looking girls, and it looked liked the place had actually been cleaned. I paid 30 euros to bang a tall girl who was utterly gorgeous. Like 'I can't believe I'm getting to do this' gorgeous. Granted it was very quick - probably less than 10 mins of sex - but still, it's insane that you can shag a girl that good-looking for only 30 euros. However, I will say that most of the girls in there were average looking and only a handful were really hot. Might pop in there for a quickie again before I go.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:46:23 pm by Honestperv »

FlyingBreadMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers. I did not get any 'talkers' yet, although a bit of upselling but not more than I would expect.

I'm kinda tempted to go to the Palace, as apparently it's the place for plastic bimbos (which I like). But it's also 75 Euros entry with no free beer, and I read that the girls upsell a lot. Don't wanna overspend, so I think I'll just go back to Mainhattan. They have a lingerie night on wednesday, which sounds good. I prefer a little left to the imagination.

On a side note, I couldn't help checking out the RLD again as I was passing through and in the mood for a pump 'n dump. It was much better today (saturday night) than when I checked it out on sunday. More girls, better-looking girls, and it looked liked the place had actually been cleaned. I paid 30 euros to bang a tall girl who was utterly gorgeous. Like 'I can't believe I'm getting to do this' gorgeous. Granted it was very quick - probably less than 10 mins of sex - but still, it's insane that you can shag a girl that good-looking for only 30 euros. However, I will say that most of the girls in there were average looking and only a handful were really hot. Might pop in there for a quickie again before I go.

There are some gems in RLD.

There are fewer scammers like in Hamburg. A lot of competition going on between girls so honesty sells better I guess.

Palace is defo worth checking out. Tip: ask a girl you don't intend to punt with the prices and then use your knowledge to show you ain't a tourist. Also read other FKK reviews and claim you been around to many clubs as a business man.

Offline Honestperv

That's a great tip, cheers FMB. Might squeeze in a trip to palace before I go then.

Offline Jerboa

Good report, but names of girls would help, so other punters can ID ladies when they visit the club. You got hustled a little by the two girls, many girls at fkk's will upsell a lesbian threesome, as it's double bubble for them, charging a extra 20 to fuck her tits is extracting the urine, one reason to never admit it's your first time, and act like you know what is what.

Offline pusfunman

It's very easy to give out more money than needed when new. Experience pays, well experience means you should pay less :P. Also it isn't surprising that many guys (myself included) will go back to the same girl. I'm happy to go with a girl who I know isn't going to hard sell/rush for sessions of an hour or more over many visits. I'd recommend the often mentioned €50 half hour tryout session. You can always extend or if you're hanging around take her again for a longer session later. Put the ball in her court and make her prove she's worth the cash!

OWO varies pretty widely since the rule changes. I've seen flat out refuse, €50, if you give me a tip, "You are nice guy (read as 'clean and don't smell') so no problem" and it being the modus operandi without having to ask.

I'm sure one day I'll have to tick the box, but I've never done two girls. Particularly as as soon as you say no they try to tempt you with a lesbian show which costs even more. To me it has always seemed like an efficient way to make cash disappear from your wallet. But hey, whatever floats your boat!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 05:47:18 pm by pusfunman »