Author Topic: Kitty of Allure  (Read 2953 times)


18 review(s) for KittyAdams (10 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30mins

Feeling rather horny while working a late shift I looked at who was working late at Allure and saw that Pippa was working, so fired off a text only to be told that she was fully booked. Damn! But a new girl Kitty was available. After looking at her profile I decided to take a punt although with her being a mere 20 years of age I knew her services would be rather limited.

The venue was a flat on the Newcastle quayside and I parked in the small car park under the metro bridge.

Upon entering the flat, I was greeted by a very tall and very slim young girl with a classic “girl next door” look which I really go for. Kitty was dressed in a teddy type top, skimpy knickers, and black sheer holdups both of which had a ladder running up them which made her look a bit tarty, which only made me feel more turned on. I said hello and she put her arms around me and gave me a long passionate dfk. It was at this point I knew she was not going to be your regular shy 20 year old.

Into the bedroom, donation given, drink accepted, and Kitty draped her arms over my shoulders and drew me in for some more dfk which was delivered with passionate and bags of enthusiasm and I could just tell that this one one horny young lady. She then slowly dropped to her knees, undid my trousers, and pulled them down around my ankles whilst at the same time took my very hard cock deep into her mouth and began to suck me slow and deep with the occasional dt and gag. I stood there and watched her do this while gently holding the back of her head until I was on the verge of cumming. Not wanting an early shower, I stopped her and ushered her up for some more dfk before shedding my clothes and guiding her towards the bed.

After some dfk and mutual fondling on the bed I went south for some ro. Kitty smelled and tasted devine, but realising time was marching on I asked for the condom and we started off with Kitty enthusiastically riding me in cowgirl, followed by doggy then mish with her legs over my shoulders. Then with time almost up I whipped the condom off and we went into a bout of 69 to finish. I tongued Kittys lovely pussy and rimmed her sweet arse while she rhythmically sucked my cock deeply which before long had me on the point of no return. I told kitty I was about to cum and she just kept on going as I blew my load into her mouth. Kitty didn’t flinch as she swallowed the lot and kept on sucking until I was quivering mess underneath her. When she had totally drained me, Kitty got off, turned around, and lay down beside me, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a cuddle which I thought was a lovely end to a wonderful punt. After a minute or two cuddling and chatting, I got up, got dressed and with a goodbye kiss off Kitty, left a very happy man

Offline Philbiao1

HOW HAVE I MISSED HER?!

Thanks OP. She's now added to my list.  :thumbsup:

Offline Third Man

Good review, she's been on my to see list for weeks, and I would have seen her but for the fact I'm not in town often and her limited early afternoon  shifts. this review makes me want to see her even more now!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:08:45 am by Third Man »

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review , availablity poor for me, but pleased you have had a very good experiance.  :thumbsup:

Offline Beefjerky

Just a point to note. Kitty does have her nipples and tongue pierced, I know this is an issue for some people. Can’t remember any tattoos, but that’s not to say she hasn’t got any as most girls do these days. Neither bother me so I don’t really notice them unless the girl’s covered in the things.

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 :hi: Beefy, I'm nursing a semi reading this  :dash:

FFS, wish my company would get another contract in the Toon so I can have a shot at banging this one  :diablo:

Offline Shearer1955

Nice concise review with good detail; she is definitely worth a visit sometime soon  :rolleyes:

Offline toon972

Sent off two messages to allure for booking a few days ago, still waiting for reply.  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Sent off two messages to allure for booking a few days ago, still waiting for reply.  :unknown:

Would it not be easier to ring them ? At least you should get a quicker response  :unknown:

Offline toon972

I got a response when I asked if she was working and when I put a request in straight after, silence. Tried again and silence. Never mind got booked up straight away with a girl from premium.