Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North East
»
Terri at Allure. Gateshead incall
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Terri at Allure. Gateshead incall
(
Read 1269 times
)
Winker121
Age Check :
Posts: 869
Likes: 1
Reviews: 23
«
on:
November 11, 2017, 01:06:20 am »
External Link/Members Only
After another appointment fell through at Allure I was offered a meeting with Terri which I accepted with reservations as I thought her photos on the site were a bit plain. Forked out eighty quid for a forty five minute appointment. Venue was a modern top floor flat in Gateshead quayside area near the high level bridge. Fantastic views out over Newcastle and I would happily move in there tomorrow. Got into the flat and found Terri to be as described by the agency and her age is probably accurate as she could have got away with saying that she was three or four years younger than thirty one. Facially very pretty with perfect teeth she seems to like black as her hair, silk dressing gown and underwear were all that colour. She was straight in for full on DFK for as long as I wanted losing clothes as we went along. Pushed things along and thoroughly enjoyed receiving OWO which was delivered enthusiastically and very well. Rubbered up and onto CG and doggy before I asked for CIM. She obliged without hesitation rounding off my appointment quite nicely. My impression is that she would always provide a dependably good meeting but in a sort of understated way. I would happily book her again anyway.
Shearer1955
Age Check :
Posts: 1,177
Likes: 2
Reviews: 35
«
Reply #1 on:
November 11, 2017, 09:00:06 am »
Seems like you ended up lucky with a good punt
Nice one
CELICA GT
Age Check :
Posts: 1,871
Likes: 4
Reviews: 33
«
Reply #2 on:
November 11, 2017, 01:29:33 pm »
Quote from: Shearer1955 on November 11, 2017, 09:00:06 am
Seems like you ended up lucky with a good punt
Nice one
Agree, not noticed he before , but I have now , cheers
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North East
»
Terri at Allure. Gateshead incall
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close