External Link/Members OnlyLong time lurker, first time reviewer, here goes....
I was in Darlington this week with an hour to spare, I'd seen this place reviewed here previously so though I'd give it a go. I did so knowing it is a spin of the roulette wheel in terms of them changing girls every couple of weeks.
LogisticsI phoned the number on the website a woman answered who spoke pretty good English and I arranged to go there in 10 minutes.
LocationDown an ally just off Darlington town centre, located next door to a pub but it was quiet/closed being the middle of the day so no issues. Pressed the buzzer and waited about 30 seconds to be buzzed in.
LooksThe lady who greeted me at the top of the stairs was the only person I saw during my visit. Plain looking, average height, about size 12, probably early 40's, welcoming smile, limited English. Tells me here name is Coco and she is Thai, she has a large tattoo on her left breast that shows above her shirt.
ServiceAsked if I wanted 30 minutes or 60 (£30 or £40 respectively). I opt for 60 minutes and pay the £40. I'm ushered in to a nearby room and told to undress and lie on the table. The room was clean and lovely and warm. I strip and lie on the table, Coco comes in and covers me with a large towel. She massages me through the towel for 10 minutes which was a first for me and a bit odd TBH. During this she gets on the table and sits on my bum and massages me from that position. The massage was average, not great but far from the worst I've had. 30 minute back massage followed by the request to turn over and an offer of B2B (£40) and HJ (£20) I opt for the HJ. Coco got to work with plenty of oil, good technique and I shot my bolt after a little while. She helped clean up and gave me a head massage which was lovely apart from when sh massaged near the bridge of my nose/eyes which was not nice so I asked her to stop and she did. Finished the massage on time, paid the extra £20, tried a bit of small talk but she did not understand so just smiled and ruffled my hair.