External Link/Members OnlyArranged to meet this girl via a reverse bid paid £80 for 45 mins
Comms - no problem arranged through aw she sent me her number yesterday and met today
Venue - incall at a house in Cadishead freezing cold no heating on no towels (even a hand towel) in the bathroom so no chance of a shower
Looks - mid 20’s really good looking girl about size 8 pretty face and big tits which unfortunately were not natural despite being advertised as such
The house was so cold we actually got into bed under the duvet which was new to me but cuddling up to her and plenty of light fk was nice.pulled her on top of me and continued kissing and stroking until she slid down and started to suck my now hard cock - covered unfortunately 😢.Cupping my balls while she bobbed her head up and down I was soon at the point of no return and she carried on sucking until I was completely empty 👍.
Still about 20 mins left so we chatted for a while - she’s easy to talk to and we had a few laughs until I was ready to go again.Unfortunately she now said she couldn’t find another condom so never even got to fuck her which is the main reason for the negative.
Real shame as I did find her very attractive and friendly but not even getting to fuck her obviously ruined what overall would probably have been a very enjoyable trip
See her again? It’s a tough one as she is fit as fuck but it’s pretty hard to believe she really didn’t have another condom - Only way it could happen is if she answered another reverse bid and guaranteed ample condoms - but I probably would tbh