Author Topic: Alexya - Vivastreet - Durham  (Read 1145 times)

Funguy1972

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

 :dash: avoid this and anyone with the same posted by ( KATYAFORYOU).!!!!!!
I should have known better when the booking was a bit fucked up. Go to postcode and ring her she then says she will ring back. After 10 min she rings back and guide's me to front door where she is stood in a really sexy JAMA top and shorts lol.
Up to her room passing 4 doors identical to hers. She spends 10 min counting money 100 quid for hour. Then tells me to undress and lay on bed and relax. After another 5min when she had finished playing with 3 mobile phones she started to undress then cleaned herself with baby wipes. I asked for tantric massage as in advert.
She just started playing with cock untill hard enough to put condom on. A bit of oral then she climbed on and started sex .
While having sex she kept pulling faces as if she was in pain so I kept asking if she was ok and I was not hurting her, she said all was good.
It's a bit off putting when your fucking someone and it looks like they are in pain. So after a few face pulls I had enough and just rushed the job to get out.
After all her delay tactics at the start I probably had about 20min sex (not enjoyment).
And paid 100 for half hour. She just seemed to want to get it over quick for the next victim.
Forget about the services offered in advert it's just a fuck and go place.
I get more enjoyment from borough round massage place with a wank at the end. And cheaper.
Be warned shit sex and hardly any English.

toonpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Very helpful,thanks.
Regular punter for several years,is it me or are there a lot more negative reviews atm?
Also lack of quality wg's.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Very helpful,thanks.
Regular punter for several years,is it me or are there a lot more negative reviews atm?
Also lack of quality wg's.

If you'd been a punter for several years you would know there are an abundance of quality girls. This site points you to many of them. Hopefully you will contribute with reviews from your experiences  :hi:

Stevebang9965

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I never use Vivastreet you just can't trust it