Author Topic: Earth spa & wellness centre Middlesbrough  (Read 2288 times)

Offline darlomick2014

Can't find link on internet.

 So out in Middlesbrough this afternoon and fancied a quick punt so I spotted earth welder centre on my way into Middlesbrough so I stopped in and was greeted by a very pretty young Chinese lady I would maybe say 20 maximum 22 years old I asked if it was her doing the massage she said no it's another lady .  Off I went into the other room where I was greeted by a 30-year-old Chinese lady she wasn't the best looking but a cracking pair of tits.

The mqssage  was alright nothing to shout about and no sign  of HE Either. wouldn't go back after that experience would've been much better if the receptionist did the massage

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Do they offer aural sex?


Offline Tiger63


Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
WELDER!!!! :lol: :lol:

 :sarcastic:

Some interesting spelling msitakes oops! I mean mistakes on this thread. :D

Offline Shearer1955

Thanks for the review. Do they offer aural sex?

celestial sex ffs
# spirit in the sky  ;) :angelgirl:

Offline darlomick2014

Bloody hell its only a few spelling mistakes ! And no, no offer of any sexual services at all

Offline Henry767

So she didn't TIG you off then?

Online waynekerr600

So she didn't TIG you off then?

No but she did give him a wink and a beer (a hoppy ending).

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline Bororunner


The mqssage  was alright nothing to shout about and no sign  of HE Either. wouldn't go back after that experience would've been much better if the receptionist did the massage

trust me the receptionist is best being a receptionist. i had her once for 20 minutes of an hours massage due to the place being too busy and double booking, i thought bonus! but crap massage and someone else had to take over to finish everything off
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:26:23 pm by Bororunner »

Offline Dimond dave

 :hi: is that the small girl glasses hair usually in pig tails ????   

I've thought a thew times while coming in and out  they be handy for a decent throat fuck.  Handy to hang onto.  :wackogirl:

Very cute arse I allways think

trust me the receptionist is best being a receptionist. i had her once for 20 minutes of an hours massage due to the place being too busy and double booking, i thought bonus! but crap massage and someone else had to take over to finish everything off