External Link/Members OnlyHad been trying to meet this girl for a while but she was usually free when I wasn't, and vice versa.
Comms were good - sent postcode pretty quickly and answered my call when I arrived. Directions were great too. I saw her at some nice apartments near Southwark Station.
She opened the door in a lacey-swimsuit type thing. First impressions - very attractive; I'd say damn well sexy - and well maintained and friendly.
Once in the room we got the paperwork out of the way and she offered me a drink, which I thought was nice and courteous. There was an ashtray in the room - someone had smoked a spliff at some point way before I got there - unclear if it was her or the other girls who were around the flat- but I'm quite chilled out about that sort of thing.
Conversation was easy, light and natural, and just the right amount. She won't say much about herself but there are other things to talk about. She said had finished university. She led at first, starting the pretty vigorous handjob as stated in another review. I didnt get oral - I got the feeling I needed to request it, and that it wouldn't have been free, but I'm not really a fan of oral so I was fine without.
Onto the business. She started on top and rode it pretty well. She's quite happy to lead or be led, and that worked great because I like to take charge later on as things start hotting up. We switched positions a few times. She's responsive, can take the D, and seemed to enjoy it. All in all I had pretty good time and will definitely be seeing her again.
