Author Topic: Fake ad - Call me honey (Belfast) - 00447424914959  (Read 1293 times)

Offline SN5

I know this is the sort of ad that would usually be avoided, but I visited this girl on the basis that I'd previously been with the actual girl in the photos - a very sexy latina - about a couple of years ago in Dundalk. A bit cautious, but booked anyway, thinking she was back in Belfast.

External Link/Members Only

(Had an ad on EI at the time as well.)

Thinking it was the same girl, I booked and went to a dodgy apartment block on university street. But when I went inside, it was the usual skanky romanian minger in a stinking dressing gown, fluffy slippers, drawn-on eyebrows, you get the picture.

Turned on my heel and left.

Avoid.

Offline andykane

Thanks for the heads up! At least you had the sense to turn around!  :rolleyes:

Offline Mkdng

for once the we head never took over the big head good to see you walked away