Author Topic: Autumn - Allure Escorts - Birtley  (Read 1594 times)

Online geordie35

External Link/Members Only

£60 / half hour
Comms : First time I've use Allure - contacted them through UKE first and then via text
Location : Flat in Birtley. Plenty parking, not overlooked and easy to find with clear instructions

Autumn is a tall girl 5'10" long red hair, size 10 with curves in right places, nice legs and arse. Tits not bad either though I'm a leg and arse man. Pretty in the girl next door kind of way, though that is probably an understatement. A few tattoos I think, cannot remember - so not overly tatooed if that's off-putting to some.

Autumn opened the door as I approached and showed me to the bedroom offering drinks and loo of which I didn't want either. She was dressed as requested with short skirt, blouse, stockings, heels and matching underwear - she looked superb.

The meeting started pretty much straight away, with some french kissing and snogging, and then she was soon on her knees and proceeded with nice OWO next to a mirror. The mirror view was pretty spectacular as you could see her tall figure, nice pale skin, on her knees with her arched back and the lovely curvey-ness of her arse, and that  red hair,  :D. Had a few minutes of this and we then got onto the bed. Peeled off her knickers, top and bra, though left her skirt on and I returned the favour with RO. Autumn was very clean and sweet down there, and has quite a pretty pussy  ( ! )  I'm quite a fan of RO and she was making the right noises and was pushing my head down.

On with the condom (chocolate flavour ??! - other flavours were available apparently ?!) and started with missionary. Soon had her long legs over my shoulders and she was getting quite vocal with the encouragement. I think we tried other positions for a short time but the highlight was doggy with her skirt pushed up to her waist and with a firm grasp on her arse I was soon pounding away like no tomorrow. Again she was vocal, and I have the feeling I could have been a bit rougher with her - she liked a good spanking and me grabbing her arses cheeks a bit harder than I normally would whilst thrusting hard into her.

Now I normally cannot cum with a condom on and have to finish of by hand but not in this case. After a few more minutes of this I came hard and deep in her, grabbing her tits and body while I did. Great feeling and she gave a great impression of enjoying it too.

We had a few minutes to lie and cuddle on the bed - no rush to get me out of the door.

As for services she only mentioned anal wasn't available, though I cannot say whether CIM was on the menu but certainly OWO, DFK, RO  were as mentioned

Definitely recommend and will return some day. She also does duos with Heidi (AW account isn't working but she's on Twitter as @XXhotXheidiXX) who I've not met either but she looks good.


Offline Shearer1955

Good review & she definitely looks good; I had noticed her profile but few reviews on her  :thumbsup:
Problem for me is Birtley not that easy to get to by public transport from where I live


Online geordie35

Good review & she definitely looks good; I had noticed her profile but few reviews on her  :thumbsup:
Problem for me is Birtley not that easy to get to by public transport from where I live
I drove so not a problem. I would say, and without giving her location away too much, the closest main road she works to would be Vigo Lane, though probably a 5-10 min walk, if that's any help.

Offline toon972


Offline Superad