Author Topic: Gemma_MILF  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Wilko

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone sampled the delights of Gemma? Not much in the way of reviews on here and although she seems a larger lady (not an issue for me), it looks like she offers a good range of services at a decent price.

Anyone meet with her?

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Surely the three reviews on here give you a pretty good indication?

Offline Wilko

Ah-ha! Thanks Grumpy Pumpy, for some reason I only found one duo review when I searched, put it down to me still finding my way around the site! Following the favourable reviews I am thinking of giving her a go......will post review if I do  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good man. Look forward to reading it

Offline HS4000Kestral

Yes, a while back.
Great service

Offline punisher

yes i have been interested myself
but every time i give her a ring
i get no answer.
and i have tried first thing in the morning
like her profile says
i will keep trying as them tits are ace :wacko: