Author Topic: Vanessa - Premium Escort - Newcastle Upon Tyne  (Read 2213 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8634947) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline naza733

The best one I have ever had. Just read this and think you will be satisfied like you have always wanted to be.
Sorry for late review.

Vanessa from Premium Escort
Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE1)
13th June 2017
External Link/Members Only

This was an incall for 30 minutes. I had never tried this agency so I thought I will try them because the rest have gone down the toilet with girls and services.

Boooking
Was all very straightforward. I sent a text and enquired and got told she was in the city centre of Newcastle.
Arranged the time and that's it.

Meeting
Got to the apartment 10mins early and it was no problem. I got sent the room number and I made my way up thinking this might be a bad one. Knocked on the door and OMG. This amazing girl who is young, blonde and a bit of tan opens the door with her heels on. Wearing a white bra and underwear. I was just amazed and kept looking without any words coming out. So I hugged her and well she is a size 8 for sure because I could squeeze her and pick her up if I wanted. She looks really cute and the type of girlfriend you would want. She takes me to the bedroom and I sit down sorting out the paper work with her. She then asks if I want some water and I needed it because I had swallowed my tongue for sure.

Action
We both got onto the bed and it wasn't awkward. We cuddled each other and FK while I moved my hands around her hips and legs. Took our clothes off and I went down on her and gave her the best time. She made all the right natural noises because she enjoyed oral when it had a bit of teasing. I think because she enjoyed my oral to her so much she provided the best service any guy could ask for. She then gave me oral without the rubber and it was amazing. It was so good and deepthroat with her soft lips that I had to stop her so I didn't cum early. She was happy to do more but I wanted to save the load for the best.

I then got on top of her in missionary, of course rubber was on by her. She guided me in her with her hands. With the first thrust she had her eyes rolling back and just in a cute gf way placed her hands on my shoulders while she looked into my eyes and wrapped her legs around me. This is the best girl I've had out of so many in Newcastle. She was tight and just could feel her insides loving it. She was having orgasms and wrapping her legs tighter. We kissed for a while FK and then after some hard thrusting I was finished.

However this is the best part. She said not to take it out. She wanted every drop to come out. She wriggled with her legs wrapped around me to take my cock even deeper and tightened her pussy around me to squeeze it all out. She actually said I want to squeeze it all out. I was very impressed by this because who does this with so much passion.

I highly recommend her and I'm dying to meet her again but she is on holiday.
I will only see her from now on.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for reviewing, I see she is different to your normal of Indian/Asian.. it's good to be adventurous  :hi:

Online toon972

She must be good, your first review in over three years here. Can't wait until 2020.  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Nice review, deffo worth considering and she does look fit  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

She must be good, your first review in over three years here. Can't wait until 2020.  :thumbsup:
:D

Offline naza733

She must be good, your first review in over three years here. Can't wait until 2020.  :thumbsup:

True. Just never get the time to review in depth. Some have been bad. Will try to do more.

Offline Spartacus123

Nice review - i think i need to revisit - not sure about the "me love you long time" vibe in the review coming through though....or is it just me?

Online toon972

True. Just never get the time to review in depth. Some have been bad. Will try to do more.

Good to hear, bad ones are good to go as well.

Offline naza733

Good to hear, bad ones are good to go as well.

Ok well that Irish girl from Model something agency is a negative. Will do that today.