Author Topic: Earth spa & wellness centre - Middlesbrough  (Read 1445 times)

Offline chives6000

Fancied something a bit different as I hadn't be bothered about massages before, so I thought I'd give it a go.  Its located on a busy high street , just as you enter boro, but I have no shame    :)

was greeted by an very attractive chinese lady on the receptionist desk and booked for an hour; Paid standard £40. She looked like she was in her early 30's . I was  lead into a room and I undressed in which she shortly joined me in a robe.

I laid face down into the massage table and she began firmly chopping and pinching all over which I greatly enjoyed. Great neck massage. Wasn't so much of a fan of the amount of pressure she put on my back, like she was trying to crush my bones, so she returned to a more medium pressure.

After 50 mins she asked if I wanted any extra, I said no To B2B for £40  as I don't find them to be that enjoyable; Instead I went for the HE for £20 which was amazing with lube. Started playing with her tits which were a cracking pare.

When I finished cleaned myself up with wet wipes provided and engaged in some nice conversation  before leaving shortly after, her english was good.


Hours after the massage I feel a great tension release and a strange tingly feeling in back which is oddly pleasant, that hard hammering part of the massage must of done something right.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:37:16 pm by chives6000 »