Author Topic: Alexa of Premium Escorts South Shields.  (Read 1292 times)

Offline toon972

External Link/Members Only
      No problem booking with Premium Escorts to book Alexa, received address straight after. Meeting was at a flat in South Shields, been their before and no problem with parking. Safe and discreet area with no overlooking houses.
        Door answered straight away and was met by a very pretty Alexa. She has a slim and very fit body, dressed in very nice bra and knickers. She is a very talkative and bouncy girl and said that I was very chilled out. Probably because I could not get a word in, no problem though as I prefer these type of girls.
          Started off with some very nice kissing and she worked her way down to some nice owo. Alexa had a very nice technique with a mixture of ball licking and DT. She kept on giving me eye contact and asking me if I was enjoying, which I was. She then went on to give me some rimming which again was very good and I enjoyed. My turn now for some ro, Alexa seemed to be enjoying this but does not like anything anal. On with comdom and into mish, doggie and then her lying flat. She got in the perfect position for this and finished like this.
       Enjoyed this meeting with Alexa, bubbly personality and always checking to see if I was enjoying myself or anything else I would like her to do for me. I think we hit it off perfectly to have a good meeting. Would I see Alexa again, definitely.

Offline Highlander

Thanks for the review Toon, quality stuff. Surprised to hear she's not a fan of the bum fun as her profile says she's one to put on your A lists (Junee's super subtle way of suggesting she's not averse to taking it up the wrong'un)  :D

Offline toon972

Thanks for the review Toon, quality stuff. Surprised to hear she's not a fan of the bum fun as her profile says she's one to put on your A lists (Junee's super subtle way of suggesting she's not averse to taking it up the wrong'un)  :D

Yeh that is what I thought as well.