Author Topic: Blonde 4 U X (coatbridge)  (Read 901 times)

Givememilf

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey there guys, just a quick note to say I'll be reviewing all the WGs I've seen so far in 2017. I've not been pulling my weight with reviews lately and if mature ladies are your thing, then I have some stories to tell....

So, first up, External Link/Members Only

I'd tried to get a hold of this lady in the past and had problems. In fact i think she was messing me about. Bit eventually arranged a time and whatnot. 30 minute drive through to coatbridge. Address was super tricky to find but I got there. I texted her a couple of times and no reply. Then she messaged me to say there was a situation at home and she wouldn't be able to see me. This was unpleasantly familiar to an earlier experience I had trying to meet her at a Glasgow hotel. I got a little annoyed in my text, saying I'd been waiting and wasted a trip etc...

She then got back to me and said she could fit me in for 15 minutes, but no more.

Ok, in I go. First impressions.... big lady. Bigger than the pics. And older. I explained my proclivities for older women and she 'owned up to being 45. She's at least 50, possibly even 55. But like I said, I love older ladies. And actually, she was pretty hot. Amazing boobies,  but quite the gut. Either way, I was quite happy with what I saw.

Service was ok but rushed. Uncovered blowjobs, me sitting on edge of bed, her on her knees (where she belongs haha) good technique, no conplaints. She took out her boobs and they were awesome no question. She didn't seem particularly into it however, I feel she was wanting to get away. I get it, but still, I want my time.
As I built up ahead of steam, I stood her up, bent her over, peeled down her knickers and went to town for 5 or 6 minutes untill I was done. Pleasant enough during clean up time, but like I said, she was in a rush.

So all in, comms were fine untill they weren't.  I thought she was sexy (many wont) place was hard to find. But I'm a sick wee puppy, I find it hard to be negative when I got to fuck what I consider a hot mature hoar. 

It was a special at the time as well  £30/£50 (currently that price too I just noticed) so a neutral for me.

Batter in lads, I probably won't be back.