Author Topic: Has anyone seen NaughtyLittoImogen before?  (Read 3083 times)

Online Roadhouse_blues

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has met with NaughtyLittoImogen from Glasgow before.

I was interested in meeting with her and I probably am going to book with her but thought I would check on here as she doesn't have much feedback.

Thanks

Link: External Link/Members Only

Offline HawCotter

At those rates in afraid I'm unlikely to see her.

A bit creosote for my liking anyway to be honest.


Offline bigmike32

Yeah those rates are the reason that she isnt reviewed on here. There is much better vfm out there.

Offline monstermuncher


Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Sorry for bumping this up ... Did anyone ever see this girl as she is back in Glasgow and nothing on here...her body does look good. Aw feedback is a bit limited as well?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
On a side note .... Just noticed a pic of some guy in her ass pic, looks like a wattsapp message popped up when she screen grabbed the pic.... You think she would have noitced.

Let's just hope that no one who know him checks out her profile... Poor guy  :thumbsdown: :bomb: :D :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

HimandHer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thinking of booking her. She has positive feedback but cant view it.

Offline TKovac

Let the big head rule.  Hidden feedback is s big no
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Let the big head rule.  Hidden feedback is s big no

I don't know what Himandher is on about as I checked her profile as I was about to say the same thing but her feedback isn't hidden and all positive.

Mind you it's AW feedback so could be a pile of fluffy and fake reviews. I didn't bother looking that much.

Offline auldie63