Author Topic: ScottishxXxBlonde / Falkirk  (Read 3940 times)

CIMFinish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
One hour booking £110

Comms
Good quick responses through text messages and phone call
Requires a phone call so she can assess who she's speaking with

Location
Ground floor flat close to Central Retail Park
Plenty of on street parking next to flat

Looks/Personality
Nice looking local girl
Accurate to pictures
Quiet to begin with warmed up as the meet progressed

Services
Massage
Light kissing
Covered oral
Protected sex in multiple positions
Receiving oral
No fingering

Summary
All services discussed before meeting so no hidden surprises
Clean attractive local girl
Friendly enough once warmed up
Services might be a bit lacking for some
Limited availability
I had an enjoyable time and would return

External Link/Members Only



Offline DickDiver

Haud on. This coupon rings a bell.

Was this not Scottishxxnatalie of falkirk? She of the bad reputation?

Can't link just now, but I have a feeling......

Offline DickDiver

And both of Natalie's positive reviewers have been banned.

I smell shite.

Offline David1970

And both of Natalie's positive reviewers have been banned.

I smell shite.

You have found shite, it's that nutter Karen Love from Edinburgh, she is off her head. She also had a major rant on this site about her hatred of punters.
No way that nutter could get a positive review from a punter.
I also smell shite.

Offline David1970

Haud on. This coupon rings a bell.

Was this not Scottishxxnatalie of falkirk? She of the bad reputation?

Can't link just now, but I have a feeling......

The photo in the black leather dress is Karen Love 100%, are the other photos of the same female?

Offline Happyjose

Haud on. This coupon rings a bell.

Was this not Scottishxxnatalie of falkirk? She of the bad reputation?

Can't link just now, but I have a feeling......

Yeah, this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1207

Piss poor rep on here

Offline FCB

That's the old (inactive)  profile link...

ScottishxXnatalie
External Link/Members Only



Haud on. This coupon rings a bell.

Was this not Scottishxxnatalie of falkirk? She of the bad reputation?

Can't link just now, but I have a feeling......

Yeah, this one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1207

Piss poor rep on here

If you click in those pics in old profile reviews the AW picture links still work....

Hidden Image/Members Only


Image 1
External Link/Members Only

Image 2
External Link/Members Only

Image 3
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 07:55:35 pm by FCB »

Offline David1970

Can't wait for the OP comments, he only registered this morning.

Offline Happyjose

Can't wait for the OP comments, he only registered this morning.

So far OP has posted a non-representative positive review of a shite prossie, questioned a negative review, defended a 'larger lady', and taken offence at the use of an emoji.....

All in the first day as a member. Coincidence?

Hoorayhenry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her about a year ago, thought she was ok, nice enough girl, talked about how she was into kick boxing or the like, fitness thing rather than batter fuck out of you. No hint of drug dependance or history of, no fuss just an easy going punt with a regular wg.

Offline David1970

Saw her about a year ago, thought she was ok, nice enough girl, talked about how she was into kick boxing or the like, fitness thing rather than batter fuck out of you. No hint of drug dependance or history of, no fuss just an easy going punt with a regular wg.

Never saw your review.
So only you and a banned tout have a good word to say about this nutter who is a shite punt, interesting

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
You have found shite, it's that nutter Karen Love from Edinburgh, she is off her head. She also had a major rant on this site about her hatred of punters.
No way that nutter could get a positive review from a punter.
I also smell shite.

This is a different girl, although she's still shite. Used to be Laura from LSS. She's definitely no weegie.

Offline monstermuncher

I saw her many years ago when she was with Northern Angels. I can't recommend her. I have a light touch and she constantly threatened to end the punt as she said I was tickling her. She was quite "forthright" with her threat. Bit of a mood killer! Will never return.

Offline FBman78

Great work lads saved some of us a waste of time and money :thumbsup:

Offline well_ung

'ive seen Natalie a few times, right back to when she worked at lss several years ago.

she has put on some weight since then, but always had a good service from her.

always owo, seems strange reading so many negative posts about her.  :unknown:


Offline Happyjose

'ive seen Natalie a few times, right back to when she worked at lss several years ago.

she has put on some weight since then, but always had a good service from her.

always owo, seems strange reading so many negative posts about her.  :unknown:

Seems to be a fairly consistent consensus across the various threads about this prossie that she's lacklustre, and up herself

All of her positive reviewers have been banned, including this one, and I have a strong suspicion that the OP in this case was the prossie herself.

If she wasn't shite, why the new profile/name change, and why would she resort to this pathetic attempt at self-promotion?

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Seems to be a fairly consistent consensus across the various threads about this prossie that she's lacklustre, and up herself

All of her positive reviewers have been banned, including this one, and I have a strong suspicion that the OP in this case was the prossie herself.

If she wasn't shite, why the new profile/name change, and why would she resort to this pathetic attempt at self-promotion?

She was alright in LSS 10 years ago but seems to have turned into a fat lazy mess since she "left". Canny be on the marching powder anymore. :cry:

The "Review" reads like a profile.

BK899

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Happyjose

She was alright in LSS 10 years ago but seems to have turned into a fat lazy mess since she "left". Canny be on the marching powder anymore. :cry:

The "Review" reads like a profile.

Unfortunately she seems to be another dim prossie who recognises the popularity of UKP, but instead of improving her service and reaping the rewards, chooses to try and manipulate the forum, and imagines she won't be found out.

A recent example was that Queen of mediocrity Canadian Wendy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158290.msg1713809#msg1713809

Thing is, it just further trashes their rep.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Unfortunately she seems to be another dim prossie who recognises the popularity of UKP, but instead of improving her service and reaping the rewards, chooses to try and manipulate the forum, and imagines she won't be found out.

A recent example was that Queen of mediocrity Canadian Wendy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158290.msg1713809#msg1713809

Thing is, it just further trashes their rep.

Ha! I banged her too. Actually got on like a house on fire but I can see her being awkward as fuck with other folk.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I saw her a looooong time ago.
Pre UKP days.
Travelodge in Edinburgh.
Was an ok punt but she has been going down hill ever since from what I read.
Definitely NOT mad mental Karen!

Offline RandyRob69

I used to go down to the room with her in LSS a long, long, time ago. I kept going back with her so she must have had something going for her. However, I kept looking for a bit more but, for whatever reason, she just never quite delievered. Pity, cause I would have continued to see as an indie, especially when she was in Edinburgh but alas perhaps just best kept as a decent shag from the past. Certainly aint gonna go out to Falkirk for a meet with her given all that's being said about her.

Offline Happyjose

Saw her about a year ago, thought she was ok, nice enough girl, talked about how she was into kick boxing

Considering kickboxing is mainly energetic arse kicking, she should consider a martial art where she doesn't provide such an easy target...