What kind of advice is that to give to the young man! Son listen to me, do not see an escort for the first time, you want your first time to be special with a woman you have a strong emotional connection with! Learn from my mistakes i was 18 wheni first saw an escort and let me tell you it was the greatest orgasm of my life wow just thinking about that dirty slut gets me breathing heavy anyway am getting of track here. Find a nice girl you can bond with and the rest will follow.
What utter nonsense! My first punt was four days after my 18th Birthday, my sexual drive was so huge I had to get it out of my system but being a short academic rather average looking slightly nerdy shy guy it was clear that I was going to have to wait a long time to find this woman that I had a strong emotional connection with to loose my Virginity to! Actually I didn't have sex with a girlfriend until many years later! I personally think seeing hookers helped me out of my shell and led me to the career success I have now in my late thirties, my current girlfriend certainly appreciates all the surprising technique I have when it comes to sex.
Not having sex when I was 18 I think would have led to a very destructive cycle!
Loosing your virginity to a hooker is not for everybody but if you have a strong sexual need don't feel embarrassed to do it!
As for the OP, there are plenty of girls even with the current drought that are in your age range. You will just need to do a bit more leg work, maybe you will need to spend a weekend in a big city like London or Edinburgh. Plenty more choice in London or the other big cities, do some research cross compare with some reviews and even if you are booking ahead request that she doesn't slather herself with makeup if you want more natural most decent hookers will comply with reasonable requests if booking ahead.
I would think a weekend in London with some girls booked that meet your requirements would be fun for an 18yo lad, have some fun visit some good bars then do it! Or don't...but we can't make that decision for you!