Author Topic: World Famous Babes  (Read 5741 times)

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Are all the links from wayback working with pictures when you click on them? Having problems when clicking on links from 2005 onwards

 Not sure if it's just me but it seems some pictures work & some don't. It seems to be the case with most parlor sites.

I was trying to see the old pics of Terri on WFB but nothing shows up. Any Techies in here able to tell us if it's a problem at our end?

Offline miniintenso

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
 Simply depends on whether anyone archived that particular link
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline jd181064

I loved it there, prefered the Swinton site to Bury, I used to go at least once a week, often mire and sometimes twice in a day.
I'm crap at remembering all the names, but some of my favourites were JoJo, Emily and Ellie, my all time favourite used to travel down from I think Lytham but can't remember her name. The two ladies that ran it at Seinton were a good laugh too.
Happy days