AW LinkExternal Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyBackgroundI was feeling extremely horny a few weeks ago (due to lack sex) and decided to dabble in FS across the bridge when a nice gap appeared in my diary. Annna wasn't top of my list but she was on a short list I had made.
AppearanceBait and Switch Alert I do not believe the girl I saw was the one in the pictures for two reasons. 1. She is not 32!, She's looks like she's 21 and 2. she has a different hair colour / style and her body shape is different. Please don't let this put you off as she's better than in any of the pictures
Price£60 for the HH
LocationAnonymous block of modern flats off Slateford Road. At first I was a bit worried if someone may recognise me (other flats look down on you as you walk through) but to be honest there are hudnereds of flats here and you go in via a secure door and walk up a couple of flights. I am always out and about so actually if someone saw me I could say I was picking up something off I bought online. Once on the floor it's nice and discreet as you'd expect with modern new build flats, absolutely zero chance of prying neighbours
CommunicationsSMS comms were on point. Did the usual fandago of not giving full address and providing more information as you got closer. A bit like a treasure hunt. However once in the room it was clear that her understanding of Oral english was somewhat lacking (She's Polish) which came as a suprise because of the way she responded on SMS
PhysicalityWhen the door pulled back I was immediately smiling. She was properly my type and actually reminded me of an old girlfriend. Her body is just perfect, not skinny and in no way fat/chubby it's hard to describe, but if I had to make a comparison it would that of Laura Branning off east enders. Yes you don't see her naked but if she did you'd see a very shapely body and a cracking pair of tits. Again given she is effectively a B&S you have to disregard the photos and the descriptions. This girl is better than the profile
ExperienceShe's a nice easy personality and appeared cheeky and fun. I was looking for a GFE and it was delivered somewhat. I did the leading and she followed. There was a bit of FK,RO, OWO, Mish and Cow Girl and plenty of stroking and kissing from me. She was extremely clean and smelt wonderful. My only reservation was lack of DFK without prompting from me.
Pro’sVery Sexy 21 (ish) year old, very clean, smelt great, friendly, made the right noises without going ott, willing
Con’sBait & Switch (but in this was a good thing in my book), Poor english, Poor DFK, Phone buzzing during bookings, she appeared spaced out at times
I'd go back but not immediately, however I think she represents good value @£60
WBW