Author Topic: Emily massage - Dundee  (Read 1090 times)


1 review(s) for Massage Therapists (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Thought I would go for something a bit different and try a fairly standard rub 'n' tug type. Tried Dundee massage but was told she wasn't working today but her "colleague" Emily was, same services, same price. I just decided to bite the bullet.

Comms: Dundee massage (Agnes) speaks perfect English, Emily does not. Quick chat, addressed texted, no issues. I wasn't there for a chat any way so the lack of English not a problem for me.

Price: £60 h/h. Standard for Dundee.

Location: Tidy flat, ok part of town, no sign of nosy neighbours, flat was empty apart from me and her. Bathroom door kept banging because the window was open which was a touch irritating but not a deal breaker.

Looks: Chubby girl (just my type), AW profile says 41, probably about right. Photos accurate.

Sercvices: Plain rub 'n' tug, Emily was fully clothed throughout but this was known up front, she was quite happy for a decent grope while the massage was in progress. Started on my arse, lots of ball fondling, all very relaxing. turned over for more of the same, concentrated on the wee fella and gave me a top notch lingham massage...or "posh wank" as they call it in Dundee. Liberal use of coconut scented oil which was still smelly after a shower. Not a problem for me as the wife is away but wasn't given the option of scent free, might be an issue for some. Not sure if other services are available, probably for extra but that wasn't my thing today.

Summary: Relaxing as fuck massage, fantastic HE...


...HOWEVER...


The neutral rating is because when I got back to the car, I realised I'd been duped by the oldest trick in the book. She had the clock in the room 10 minutes fast so actually only got 20 minutes.  :angry:  The massage/HE was so good I had lost track of real time.

If she had only carried on what she was doing for another 10 minutes it would have been positive all the way but I can't bring myself to give her a positive because of deceptive practice. Still a neutral because I did have a really good time, might be a definite neg for some. I wouldn't return simply due to the rip off attempt...pity.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only