External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyThe Girls:
Hayley, no need to describe as this has been done numerous times before.
G&T is very much as here profile describes her I would say the age is about right and size 10-12, tall and muscular but not off putting. the profile pictures are accurate some tats and piercing but not over the top. Enhanced tits but kept in proportion. She has a good sense of humour.
Duration 90 minutes
Cost £420
Location: Hayley's place in Fratton
Services: DFK, FK, OWO, RO, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Anal Play, Spanking, DT, CIM, lesbian action,
Services not available: Anal and Filming (which I knew about beforehand)
The preambleAfter a rest from Punting due to circumstances beyond my control I decided to do something a bit different. Being risk averse I contacted Hayley, who I have seen regularly for the past 4 years, and asked her to arrange a 3 some with another girl who I had not seen before but would suit my requirements. But she wasn't to tell me who she was. She didn't disappoint.
The comms were all handled by Hayley, (obviously) though AW, as every she was quick to respond and everything went smoothly.
The plan was for me to arrive and be met my Hayley with the other girl hidden and I would sit in a chair blindfolded and get a lap-dance from the mystery girl. We would then do a school girl role-play.
The SessionI parked up 5 mins before the start time and texted Hayley, within a couple of minutes I got the "ready" reply. AS I walked up to the door, Hayley opened in with her behind it as usual. I handed over the 2 envelopes and got a drink before being lead down to the basement, the blindfold was put on and I was lead to a chair. Chloe then gave me a fully hands on lap-dance before I removed the blindfold.
We then did a schoolgirl role-play with me as the Headmaster, Hayley as head-girl and Chloe as the new girl. Uniform inspection carried out which Chloe failed miserably which meant punishment. I then made them demonstrate what they had been up to in the dorm that caused matron to send them to me; this resulted in a lesbian session with plenty of pussy licking. This was followed by their punishment which consisted on OTK hand spanking, various paddled used and a good caning. I managed to cane them both at the same time with a long cane. To avoid further punishment they agreed to the Head's demands for sexual gratification. This involved cock sucking, ball licking, rimming (on me) by both of them at the same time for starters. A short session of punishment including playing with nipple clamps then back to sucking and fucking; one would ride me to cowgirl while I spanked the other.
To finish, I got them both to lick/suck my cock while I came in their mouths and they snowballed each other.
I learned afterward that Chloe's profile has her very much as a Domme, which is why she wasn't on my hot-list. I don't know whether she is willing to be a sub in 1:1 sessions or not.
Would I see them again: yes individually and together.
Chloe's previous profile so you can link to the other reviews of her
External Link/Members OnlyTH