Author Topic: Coverdale wallsend  (Read 978 times)

Offline pauls3332

External Link/Members Only


Thought I would try Wan in Wallsend as she advertised on Gumtree as well as Vivastreet.
She reported she had a new room decorated for massage, well it was half the garage fitted out at the bottom of the garden. It was warm enough but overlooked by other flats in block.  I dont think the council would be happy running a business if she rents from them.
Once paid for massage (prices vary from gumtree /vivastreet).Told to strip to underwear and wait face down on massage table until she returned 5 min later.
Very chatty but no HE.
If you are into a good relaxing massage she is for you otherwise give her a miss, looks about 35-40 but hard to tell.
I am sure I have seen her in other legit establishments in Newcastle a year or so ago.