Author Topic: Amilia Andrews - South Shields  (Read 1736 times)


25 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (22 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline paulbay

External Link/Members Only


I fancied something different this time.i wanted to try something new
So after hours of searching I found amilia. I am so so glad I did
After a little bit of emailing we arranged a time and a place


I arrived to the property and was not disappointed when she answered the door
Very pretty indeed I was asked if I would like a drink
I was led up stairs and she showed me what's what and told me the rules
I had my color placed on and was gagged masked and tied to the bed
And then I was subject to her mercy wow wow wow I have never experienced any form of bondage before but by fuck that was good
I told amilia I can't have any lasting marks
And she didn't leave any
She was caring and loves her work
For anyone that is wanting to try this area out you really need to choose this girl I traveled to the other side of the country to meet her and was well worth it
This girl takes her profession seriously.she has traveled half way around the world to learn theartsof bdsm so she knows her stuff and this really shows
Please check her out .there are lots of girls out there with a whip and a paddle pretending they know what they are doing but this girl is the real deal
Best £110 I have ever spent and will definitely be returning

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

Not sure I'm brave enough to let her loose on me.     :scare: 

Offline CELICA GT

Cheers for the review, glad you enjoyed it.

Not sure I'm brave enough to let her loose on me.     :scare:
Ditto, I'm not ready for the  AA paddles, not sure if I ever will be  :unknown:

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, not for me though just doesn't do it for me  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

Lovely lass.
Doesnt always have to bray you all round the bedroom, she does have a softer side....I think.
Good review mate :hi:

Offline northeastjohnnie

Thanks for the review

 :scare: But I think I'll stick to Amelai's nuru and gfe .. sounds a lot safer .. but if it floated your boat then good for you  :thumbsup:

She's a most talented lady

Offline stanleyjohn

Great review, A A is simply magificent in how she edges you and tests your boundaries. Just go for it !