Author Topic: Incall Lancaster Preston or Blackpool  (Read 619 times)

Offline J_63

Looking for an incall in either of the 3 areas Lancaster Preston or Blackpool got a budget of £170 ideally young ish not really experienced in the punting world  I've done a few but not so many I've only ever had 1 decent punt the rest were shocking what do people recommend?

Offline chrishornx

Looking for an incall in either of the 3 areas Lancaster Preston or Blackpool got a budget of £170 ideally young ish not really experienced in the punting world  I've done a few but not so many I've only ever had 1 decent punt the rest were shocking what do people recommend?
 

well who have you seen so far?

Offline J_63

Mia James twice she was a decent ride :D but fancy a change an was looking for some recommendations!

Offline chrishornx


Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,784
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
maybe some clues here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141622

I really wish people would search earlier threads before posting questions...