Author Topic: Sexy Hot Valere - Aberdeen  (Read 1404 times)


1 review(s) for sexy hot Valere (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

BK899

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Located just off Holburn Street, ok apartment but was at the top so I'm always keen to get up those stairs without bumping into a neighbour.

Reasonable looking, I would say she is in her 40's not 37.

Easy to speak with, good conversation.

Ok body for her age, a little bit of extra on her arse, but not bad I suppose.

Quite a good shag, did nothing out of the ordinary, and I did not go down on her as I'm sure there was that weird condom / sex smell probably from the punter before.

Nae bad, but had a good experience, but probably won't return.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:12:07 am by BK899 »

Macattak

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Welcome aboard shove a link on so we can have a look at the tart in question.

BK899

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers

Seems her profile is not currently working

External Link/Members Only