Author Topic: x-danni-x - Manchester (on tour)  (Read 2011 times)


7 review(s) for x-danni-x (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins (including lactation service, FK, OWO and sex)

Comms: Replied very promptly to my texts, answered my questions and arranged a booking easily. It was all rather business-like though but I don't really care and I'm certainly not the kind of guy who likes to wank over the texts or on the phone.

Location: Nice serviced apartments in central Manchester (where she was touring).

Looks: Frankly, her pics are misleading. She has a face photo up which isn't particularly high-res but does make her look more "flawless" than she actually is. I'm also fairly sure it's a couple of years out of date. Her stomach pic is also misleading, as frankly she was either sucking in her belly (looks likely) or her most recent child has taken a very heavy toll. The stomach pic in her gallery seems more accurate though (but not completely). So, what is she like in reality? Well, actually still pretty damn good. Facially she is really quite cute, she has a few freckles and nice pale (but bright) blonde hair. Judged just from her face, I'd say she could pass for younger than her stated age of 31 and so 31 seems quite believable. Her tits are apparently 34C and I see no reason to doubt this, in fact they may even be a touch larger due to the extra milk she's carrying. She has nice big suckable nipples. Her stomach, as indicated in her photos (but not clearly visible), is affected by stretch marks - they're moderately bad, nothing awful, nothing great. This is to be expected though, especially when you're booking for a milk maid service! She has quite large thighs (not overly so IMO) and lovely plump ass. Oh lord, I do like that kind of booty. It has shockingly good shape as well, especially since it's so soft and jiggly. Her stated height is 5'1" - this seems accurate and added to her cuteness. Overall, I definitely found her to be good looking.

Service: Let's start with those big milky ways. Recently I admitted to being a perverted TS visitor and now I'm admitting to being a breast milk guzzler! I am aware of possible health risks due to this practice but the risk is of course very low and I regularly get myself checked out anyway (I know plenty more about this if you're worried that I'm being flippant). Her breasts were leaking as soon as I arrived, combined with the early FK, an instant boner was produced. The milk was sweet and fairly plentiful although I could have probably gone for some more! Her FK wasn't quite deep (DFK) but it was enthusiastic, perhaps not quite as much as I would have liked but there was passion, particularly as the session progressed. Onto OWO and her technique was pretty good (but not amazing), with plenty of ball licking for good measure. Sex was enjoyed in multiple positions and her arse was particularly appreciated in doggy, where the sensation was definitely enhanced by those sweet cheeks. In CG, she complained of a hip injury so she couldn't get too vigorous but she didn't perform badly, in fact I was perfectly happy with her effort. I went back to doggy and banged away freely. In missionary it was a touch restricted, which did slightly annoy but her enthusiasm, FK and brilliant, sustained eye contact (lovely big blue eyes) made up for it.

Overall, her attitude was good but there was a little reservedness to her, as well as her seeming a bit "experienced"/jaded. This was on the final day of her tour though but it's still no real excuse for it. Nonetheless, she looked good and delivered her services well. I can see why a few months ago she got a neutral review. IMO I don't think she should have been working then and it does strike me as quite greedy. Now though, she's just about fit for work and I'd be happy to sign a note attesting to that fact! It was pricey but given the niche service, I found it to be worth paying. It's a positive, somewhat close to being neutral but I left happy and I would return.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:52:08 pm by NigelF »

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review!

Im seeing her Sunday for her milk. She's been saving it and freezing it in stages for me so i can guzzle down a whole 10oz when im there.

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the review!

Im seeing her Sunday for her milk. She's been saving it and freezing it in stages for me so i can guzzle down a whole 10oz when im there.

Nice! That's a cracking idea too  :drinks:


Offline MJ.spritzen

Seen her today. Only to buy her milk though, bought 10oz and drank 5oz on the way home. Officially now my favourite drink. It's sweet and a little more watery than cows milk. A little chat on her door step and I've convinced her to tour Liverpool soon. She txt me on my way home to say next month she will (May 2017).

Offline NigelF

Nice one NF

Hidden Image/Members Only

 :lol: :lol:
It is pretty much like that!

Seen her today. Only to buy her milk though, bought 10oz and drank 5oz on the way home. Officially now my favourite drink. It's sweet and a little more watery than cows milk. A little chat on her door step and I've convinced her to tour Liverpool soon. She txt me on my way home to say next month she will (May 2017).

Nice! I'll have to try to get her back in Manchester as well. Anyone reading this who missed her (or wants to see her again) should do likewise. More demand, means she's more likely to come and possibly for a longer visit. Mind you, she's only in Bolton but I'm a lazy bastard. I want the bitty to come to me!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 03:26:34 pm by NigelF »

Offline NigelF

I've just had a look at her profile and her slightly misleading and out-of-date face pic is now gone (although unfortunately there are now no face pics) and I'm 90% sure she's added a new body pic (clearly showing her stomach) in her public gallery. Fair play to her for this as now her profile seems a lot more accurate (although I'd still argue the stomach pic on her main profile page is a bit misleading/not representative of her now).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 10:10:35 pm by NigelF »

Offline NigelF

I've just had a look at her profile and her slightly misleading and out-of-date face pic is now gone (although unfortunately there are now no face pics) and I'm 90% sure she's added a new body pic (clearly showing her stomach) in her public gallery. Fair play to her for this as now her profile seems a lot more accurate (although I'd still argue the stomach pic on her main profile page is a bit misleading/not representative of her now).

The accurate body pic I was referring to is now her main profile pic, so fair play to her for that (although probably only partially motivated by honesty - the other part being a desire to help prove she's lactating - which is fair enough). She's also added a new face pic to her public gallery, as well as having her old one there too.

I really should link the photos but I fear I'm a bit too old for such technological wizardry.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:48:43 pm by NigelF »

Offline threechilliman

Special offer on today 60/110 instead of 70/130. Given her limited likes list, maybe she ought to stick with her offer prices......

tcm