External Link/Members OnlyThis was a Bait and Switch but it was great anyway, which is why she's got a the positive.
I called Playboy Star Amy and got no answer then I got a message asking to text her instead of calling. When WG's ask you to do this I always get suspicious that its not them texting me but some geezer with a hoodie on. However, I don't care tbh so long as its the right girl when I turn up and the booking gets sorted out.
Booked 30 minute incall for £70
She sent me the address (near Jurys Inn in Liverpool City Centre) and asked me when I was coming. I said now as I was already in town. She text back and said she wasn't ready at the moment and that she would text me when I could come over. At first I was miffed but then I realised that id given her zero notice so I should cut the girl some slack.
I waited in the Tesco for about 20 minutes then got a text to come over.
I had a bit of trouble finding the back gate she wanted me to come though, but once I was in it was simple enough to find her apartment. The building was nice enough. It seemed discreet. There was what looked like a security guard walking round the court yard but he didn't give me a second look.
I Knocked on her apartment and she hid her self behind the door, which made me think bait and switch! but it was no problem as it turned out to be Candy Porn Star (Link Below).
Candy has been on my hot list for a while, so it was a pleasant surprise.

She looked great! She looks better than her pictures on aw (on her real account). Her nose looks big in her photos but it was fine in real life. Very pretty girl.
Her apartment smelt great like fresh flowers or something. I went the bathroom and then went to the bedroom. BJ on the bed and then 69. Fucked her doggy style but unfortunately I couldn't finish that way as I recently hurt my back falling off my bike haha. She offered to go on top but I wasn't into that so I rimmed her for a while then fucked her over the edge of the bed standing up. She was clean as a whistle and very nice.
We went over the 30 minutes a little bit but she never mentioned it. As I was getting dressed we had a brief conversation about my tattoo's and I told her some good tattooist in Liverpool.
I don't know why Candy was the girl at this appointment. I don't think she needs to use fake pictures to get punters because she looks fucking great herself. All I can assume is that they both work out of the same apartment and the other girl wasn't available so she took the punt.
So technically I think this would be a positive review for Candy Pornstar VIP as it was her I actually saw.
All in all it was a great punt and I would go back.
Either to see Candy or to actually find out if Amy lives up to her photos.
Candy >>>
External Link/Members Only