Author Topic: Anastasia from playmate in leeds  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Hk

I have wanted to see this girl for a while, never seen to have the opportunity due to the distance and my other half.
Opportunity have arrived over Easter holiday, so made the arrangement with the agency, also ask for the post code two days earlier so I can plan my way around Leeds, it taken 2 hour drive to the incall apartment.

Two hours in-call .. £250. She was on offer that day

Anastasia wasn't what I imagined, she a bit older then 20, I would say around 25ish, look wise she next door type.
I was expecting young and cute, and pretty, don't get me wrong she not ugly.
Size... don't think she size 8 as on her profile more like size 10 or 12 and well build but not fat at all.

Service: first time I been offer shower together, that was a new experience for me, we DFK and play with each other very enjoyed it
Her OWO was good.

Would I go back.. possible not
4 hours there and back, don't think it worthwhile specially you get tired after sex

Give positive for service, but not for the look, perhaps if the agency have not exaggerated her profile, I won't have high expectation.

External Link/Members Only

Offline a1b2

Hi.

Thanks for review.   I met Anastasia late last year and I didn't find her attractive as well.  I thought it might have been me having an off day.  She was wearing loads of makeup to hide marks on skin. And yor rite about her size. I didn't think her services were any good.  I should do a review.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

Offline alreytyoof

Size... don't think she size 8 as on her profile more like size 10 or 12 and well build but not fat at all.

Probably a size 8 when she started some years ago as her current photos don't give me that impression, I imagine its rare they update the profile stats.

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203

Probably a size 8 when she started some years ago..............I imagine its rare they update the profile stats.


Then she got older, ate some pies, didn't go to the gym and now she's a "bigger" girl.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Hk

Hi.

Thanks for review.   I met Anastasia late last year and I didn't find her attractive as well.  I thought it might have been me having an off day.  She was wearing loads of makeup to hide marks on skin. And yor rite about her size. I didn't think her services were any good.  I should do a review.
You should have post a review.
it would have save me the time and effort to drive all the way to Leeds and my hard earn cash..☹️

Offline Hk

Probably a size 8 when she started some years ago as her current photos don't give me that impression, I imagine its rare they update the profile stats.
I did look at her profile and also her review on playmate, I should have guest that she not 20, but her photo was tempting 😂😂thinking with me dick
her size from 8 to 12 honestly,

Offline Hk

Then she got older, ate some pies, didn't go to the gym and now she's a "bigger" girl.  :dash: :dash:
More like too much Yorkshire puddings

Offline mrfishyfoo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,834
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 203