External Link/Members Only90% of the time when I meet a WG it's because I've got a little bit of spare time during work and I just want a quick fuck. This meet was no different.
I was in the city centre this afternoon and was searching viva street for a girl in the area. Sent a few texts out to see if any were available there and then and 'Jennifer' replied immediately saying she was.
Coms were good, very quick and she soon provided me with her location. Her page doesn't advertise a 15min meet so I asked her if it was something she offers and she said she would for £50.
Got to the address and it is a small block consisting of private apartments near to the heebie jeebies nightclub. The sat Nav took me straight there but it's a bit of a ball ache. Lots of one way roads and cobbles to drive over. Parking is also a bit of a twat.
Found a car park which cost me a couple of quid and walked up to the apartment block. Jennifer provided me with her flat number (still communicating with her by text), I pressed the buzzer and she let me in to the building. No concierge or receptionist, very quiet.
Her flat was on the first floor. Knocked on the door and had the usual hiding behind the door bollocks. Stepped in and was greeted by a very tall (6ft), light brown skinned female. She was dressed in very Sexy black underwear with these weird white knee high laced up boots with heels on. She is aged probably late twenties, attractive face, long dark hair. She had make up on and had some sort of lipstick or lipgloss on. She has a medium build but none or very little fat on her, she is just naturally curvy. Her profile photos aren't the best but I would say they are genuine.
Not the best English but she told me her name was Sonya. She led me into a bedroom immediately on the right which was pretty nice actually. Neat and tidy. No complaints. The apartment itself seemed pretty smart.
I placed the money onto some drawers and she asked me how long. I said fifteen minutes. She said its £60. I reminded her that she had text me ten minutes earlier saying £50. I then went to collect the money and was about to say I'll go the cash machine and get the rest (I obviously wasn't, I was just going to get off) but she touched my hand and said no baby 50 is fine. Then I went back to thinking with my cock.
Clothes off and I lie on the bed. She gives me a good feel, nice soft touch taking her time making me hard. Starts wanking me off at a nice pace. She stops and takes her stupid boots off and then her underwear off and gets naked. She's got a nice snatch, bit of pubic hair but not much, big firm tits (but she's had a tit job and can see the scars if you go out your way to look for them. She spent a good couple of minutes putting her tits in my face letting me kiss and lick them.
She grabs a Johnny and puts it in her mouth. She then starts sucking me off putting the Johnny on in the process, very sexy, I love it when they do that. Technique was good, just how I like it, normal pace taking all of my cock in with lots of eye contact and a bit of noise. After five mins of that she asks me what position. I told her to get on top so we did cowgirl for a couple of minutes. Again, nice pace, nice technique with noise but none over the top. I then flipped her over and fucked her doggy where I finished in the bag.
Apart from asking me for an extra £10 at the start, the meet was good and she was a good fuck. She's a little bit taller than what I usually like but once those boots were off she's probably around 5'9, 5'10. She didn't clock watch, didn't rush the meet,I got what I paid for and left a happy guy.
Would meet again and would recommend.